[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i have 3 different fuckbuddies at the moment and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1487175411437.jpg (78KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487175411437.jpg
78KB, 750x750px
>tfw i have 3 different fuckbuddies at the moment and get fucked by approx. 1 a week

Am... am I a slut? And is there anything wrong with that?

For context, I am an 18 year old gay male.
>>
>>18099551
youre going to get AIDS
tip: just because the media tells you something is okay does not mean in reality it's okay.
>>
File: 1473438179577.png (163KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473438179577.png
163KB, 800x1000px
No, that's normal for faggots.
>>
File: sortyourmmmsout.jpg (115KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
sortyourmmmsout.jpg
115KB, 500x505px
Yes. What the fuck.
>>
>>18099555

I have always used condoms in every sexual encounter i have ever had so far and I get tested every 3 months.

im clean.

>>18099557

so you think its unhealthy?
>>
>>18099551
You're putting yourself at risk, I don't get why gays are so anti-monogamy.
>>
>>18099562
Because homosexuals are more likely to have mental disorders.
>>
>>18099560
condoms can rip and break, just like your ass getting ripped and broken right now. also just another tip, you're diving into a very, very unhealthy community that leads to a dead-end lifestyle.
I once thought I was gay and actually overcame it. point is, if I could at one point feel I couldn't change and was able to, you can too and you'll eventually see what is happening right now in society has never been normal in history, aside from the 'act' of occasional homosexuality, which again only leads to ruin.
>>
>>18099560
Less unhealthy than pointless.
>>
>>18099574

i like them all though, and not just sexually. i like cuddling and chatting and watching corny 80s films with them. i enjoy spending time with them. its not just dispassionate sex, i like their company. is that pointless?

>>18099573

Im only having sex like once a week. Its not a 24/7 dick party or anything. and not only are condoms *extremely* safe, but all of my fuckbuddies get tested regularly as well.

>i overcame being gay
oh ok i didnt realise you were retarded. now i regret spending the time replying to you.
>>
>>18099573
Your post probably would've been more effective if you had ended it at the first paragraph or suggested a different gay lifestyle for OP instead of telling the guy who gets fucked in the ass every week and enjoys it that he's not really gay.
>>
>>18099580
>oh ok i didnt realise you were retarded. now i regret spending the time replying to you.
the truth is the truth. sorry you've been too brainwashed to think you were born that way. just trying to help you. read up on the history of homosexuality, and not the books with an agenda. you'll see just how retarded you are for turning your actions into an identity.
>>
>>18099551
Do what makes you happy. As long as you're not hurting any of these fuckbuddies, then who cares what anyone else thinks?
>>
>>18099573
>condoms can rip and break, just like your ass getting ripped and broken right now
because all gays are bottoms, right?
>>
>>18099613
he said he gets fucked, not that he fucks. learn2read faggot
>>
>>18099560
>I have always used condoms in every sexual encounter i have ever had so far and I get tested every 3 months.
continue to do this, always insist on it no matter what

protect yourself, but know that there are some skeevy people out there who just don't give a fuck at all. Don't sink so low as to fuck them.
>>
>>18099613
OP clearly said ''get fucked'' not ''fuck''
>>
As long as they understand the situation and you're not hurting anyone or yourself, who cares
>>
do they know about each other? get them tested. all of you, have sex only within your circle of 4 people, and therefore never be at risk of HIV/aids. 3 dicks/asses should be plenty to choose from for all of you.
>>
>>18099675

Yeah they all know about each other.

2 of them fuck each other regularly, but the third only likes me.
>>
>>18099551
as long as nobody is being lied to, id say youre in the clear ethically speaking
>>
>>18099556
This. It's common knowledge that gays literally get around the block. I'm not making that up to be flippant. Fags are incredibly open to random hook ups because they're deviant by nature and do stupid shit because the gay ate up all their brain. As a homosexal faggot how do you not know this?
>>
>>18100105
because the media is telling him it's okay to act like this so he has become brainwashed into thinking it's ok, but a small inkling of instinct is telling him this might not be right, which is why he is having doubts.

of course don't tell him there's anything unhealthy about being gay or his programming will kick into full gear and reassure him everything is fine.
>>
>>18100105

its nothing to do with being gay, its just to do with being a man

guys are and have always been more horny than women

imagine if women were as horny as men - i guarantee that heterosexuals would have just as much sex as us gays
>>
>>18100119
The whole pregnancy thing would still be there stopping women from going full wanton.
>>
>>18100119

This.

Louis CK said something to this effect...

Women may love hookups and being perverted sometimes but men are wired to it. Women get to have those desires, men HAVE to have them. Men are prisoners there, women are just tourists.
>>
>>18101094
Im hetero, but sometimes this is what makes me want to be gay..
>>
>>18100119
>>18101094

What a load of bullshit

If you were educated you would know that 200 years from now, and even back in the antiquity, women were considered way more horny than men. That's why they had to be controlled so that they wouldn't go full retard with their vagina like they are today.

There has been a paradigm shift since then with the sexual "liberation" and all that crap so now people think by default that men are naturally hornier, which is bullshit and absolutely not self evident.

Just think about it for 2 seconds and you'll see it's not that obvious. Men blow their loads and they're relieved. It's more like an itch they have to scratch every once in a while. Women on the other hand, they can have multiple orgams for extended period of times. Varies from woman to woman and from man to man, of course, but still.

So the matter is totally debatable
>>
File: 1472523512669.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472523512669.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
I wish it was as easy to get laid as a straight male as it as being a gay male.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.