[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex broke up with me yesterday. Even though I consumed loads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1478623284598.png (77KB, 497x455px) Image search: [Google]
1478623284598.png
77KB, 497x455px
My ex broke up with me yesterday.
Even though I consumed loads of beer last night and cried my eyes out for the first time in years, I feel better today. Just something that I needed to get over with it.

So I simply wake up, check my online shit and apparently I received a message from her asking if I wanted to do truffles with her tomorrow or on monday.

The whole reason we broke up is because we didn't have a "friendship" built up in the first place. I'm a pretty serious guy who doesn't think about drugs, psychedelics or hippie shit. I'm accepting of it, but this would have never occurred to me to do.

She's the kind of person to meet new people, experiement on psychedelics and spiritual stuff.

Should I do it? Accept her invitation and see what will happen? Why would she ask me in the first place? What should I watch out for when consuming truffles. Does anybody have any experience with it?
>>
>>18099453
Seems like you guys don't share the same values, I wouldn't accept her invitation and would just move on
>>
>>18099453
If you are a serious guy that doesnt want to do drugs but accept an offer to do drugs with someone you just broke up with then it is obvious you arent over it at all. Dont do something you will regret later.
>>
>>18099461
>>18099459

desu lads, I just wanna have sex at this point.
>>
>>18099463
Don't kid yourself. Meeting with her after half a week is going to wreck you
>>
Yeah, not a good idea. Take it as you will but I've been in this situation before and 100 percent your best bet is to forget it and move on with your life now.
>>
>>18099453
She's hoping the truffles will open your mind and make you more relatable. Maybe it'll be fun AND you'll get laid!
>>
my boyfriend broke up with me a couple of weeks ago. He said he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and maybe we could get back together in the future but I don't want to hang on to that hope. I fucked a guy I met for the first time yesterday and I keep thinking about it. If my ex would be hurt if he knew. I don't want to hurt him. Am I a bad person?
>>
>>18100094

Yeah, I personally would say you're a degenerate simply because you fucked some guy you just met. That's just fucking gross, you have no idea where that cock has been.

Is it bad to fuck people while you're "on break"? No, if you arent in a mutually exclusive relationship then fuck the other party's feelings on the matter.

Seriously though rethink one night stands and other degenerate behaviour. Good way to end up with AIDS.
>>
>>18100099
i used a condom. Sex definitely feels different when you don't have feelings for the person. I couldn't cuddle or anything tho, it felt wrong. I still have feelings for my ex
>>
>>18100120

>>18100120

I'm a romantic-minded type of person, so I personally believe sex should only be shared with someone that you mutually connect with on a deeper level than just a hook up.

Utimately, human beings are animals and we have primal needs, like copulation. A dirty screw to get you thru this rut might be all you needed though.

I would say just be upfront with your ex and if he doesn't reciprocate the feeling then move on with your life. No sense wasting your time on someone who doesn't want to be with you. Time is precious, you've only got so much of it before you grow old and wonder where your youth went.

Best of luck, I'm bored so I'm hanging around advice for a bit if you want to get anything off your chest.

reCAPCHA is fucking killing me, no one else is having this problem today?
>>
>>18100124
i'm a romantic person too once i actually catch feelings. I don't think he's gonna change his mind so I should just move on.
Also, I feel you on the CAPCHA thing.
>>
>>18100171

Hey good luck with moving on, I know it can be easier said then done, but at the end of the day you are the sum of your experiences. Consider it just another step in the equation that equals you.

I find it helps to think you are the hottest shit in the world and that it's the other person's loss and you're moving on to bigger and better things. Be cocky as fuck, that's the best way to go through life IMO.

Holy cunt now all I'm getting is connection error :(
>>
>>18100187
i am working on it! i like to think i'm confident. I used to be very self concious because I am kinda THICC but the older I get the more I find that people are actually into that.
good luck with the CAPCHAs, they are definitely getting more complicated I'm noticing. Still not gonna buy a pass tho
>>
>>18099453

no
>>
>>18100201
>>18100201

I think they make it buggy on purpose :/

Yeah, THICC I guess as the kids are calling it is the all time classic womanly shape. Own that shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.