[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just broke up with my gf of 6 years (technically on a break).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fanclub26-300x227_zps5c8079e8.jpg (13KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
fanclub26-300x227_zps5c8079e8.jpg
13KB, 300x227px
just broke up with my gf of 6 years (technically on a break).

Anyone here ever gotten back together with some one after the break?

Anyone know a good way to deal with this limbo hell? i dont want to drink and fuck randoms and do drugs. At best i have the internet right now. thanks in advanced anons.
>>
have as much fun and fuck as many chicks as you can. she will do the same and it will leave oyu broken if you dont. if she doesnt do the same, dont tell her about your adventures
>>
>>18099412
>>18099412
yeah i feel like shes only breaking up cuz she sees her friends all doing it. The reason for her calling this break was petty. Wanted me to be better. I own 3 properties, 2 businesses and got her a tit job she wanted as well save her mother from debts.. how can i be better? chocolate flavor dick that ejaculates diamonds?. Her mum wants me back and is contacting me more than her... Should i fuck her mum?
>>
>>18099416
Of course her mother would want you to come back. Owning properties and businesses, you're a stable man who are set for life. Don't fuck her mom, of course even if you're into MILF I don't thin it's a good idea. Unless your gf wanna share.

Any chance you're too clingy or maybe just spending too much time and revolve your world around her?
You could be the richest man in the world, but if you're spending too much time on a woman, making them your life it'll dry their interest out making them want to pull that "break" in relationship stuff. Trust me, I have been there once too. Women are just that impulsive and prone to their emotion no matter what age.
>>
>>18099416
>get your gf a boob job
>tells you she needs a break
>other dudes get to play with the boobies you paid for

christ man she played yo ass good
>>
>>18099427
Im only 25 and ive done what I can with what I have in my life. I wont lie my parents helped alot but she never liked the fact that I was given a good upbringing when her parents split, making her go emo at an early age.

Yes you are correct, I did try to give her everything i could. As beta as i sound, I just tried to be a good person. This is my first serious relationship and I put her at the center of my world. She did help me overcome alot and i am thankful for it, but i do feel as if i put too much attention onto her.

I realized that error a little too late. She always said she loved the clingyness, but once again, chicks are temperamental as shit.. who'd have known?

>>18099434
she played herself. Shes got nothing but a rental apartment and he mother. She only got her job because i paid for her university schooling in nursing. Even if she fucks other guys now im slowly coming to terms with that she wont be able to unlick my butthole.

it just sucks and im in that initial impact phase. got all my shit from her apartment today. No clue if she'll take me back or if i want to give her the chance.
>>
>>18099450
Dude. I remember my first girl. Gave everything, and all she did was cheated and used and abused me. I'm fairly certain she's already cheated on your multiple times already. Move the fuck on. There are literally thousands of other compatible girls that won't use and abuse you. The problem is that you think she loves you, and you think you love her. You're just too pathetic to know what love is. You equate sex with love. She don't love you. She loves your money. You enjoy being given attention, but that's not love. Find a good girl.
>>
>>18099450
All I can say is to now you know it, put yourself as the center of your own world. Go for a wild ride, don't come back to her.

Take note that woman want to go along in your wild ride, not being the your ride. It applies and boils down to this to all woman of all age. Learned it the hard way few times.
>>
Dont worry, she will ride the dick carousel until about 30 then she will come back to you ;^). Heck, she may even allow you to gift her another operation and to marry her. Then she will divorce you after about 5 years of not giving you sex, because "she is not that person anymore" and you will be allowed to give her even more money than before!
>>
>>18099512
youre fucking right, she almost cheated on me at one stage when i gave her a trip over seas with her girlfriend and i found out about it.

My mind wants to be hopeful but your realism speaks to me. cheers anon.

as for finding a new girl, i dont think i want to for a while. I see the logic and the fallacy behind them and eventually they want to burn coal. I'll just save my money and buy a jumping castle or something.

>>18099517
I just learned it too. being on hear and reading how much worse people have it is putting my dumb shit into perspective. Thank you though.

>>18099519
Over my salty testicles. as much as i want her back i see what other anons are saying above.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.