[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be balding at 20 >getting much worse >never had a gf,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487039113612.png (1MB, 1071x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1487039113612.png
1MB, 1071x1049px
>be balding at 20
>getting much worse
>never had a gf, always had low confidence and am highly depressed and lonely
>can't talk about how my hair loss causes my depression to worsen tenfold and how its a body dysmorphic issue with me that i can't get past because i feel like the (female) psych/therapists will just see me as a subhuman for having such an odd and rare condition that makes me look disgusting and off-putting and also instinctively finding me extra disgusting for being so pathetic that i am severely depressed over it
>told my mother that I am incredibly sad due to my crumbling appearance, lack of relationship prospects, and loneliness
>she tells me that its silly to be sad because of your appearance and that i dont need a gf to be happy and that i should just pray more
>feel even worse because i dont feel understood by anybody willing to listen

it doesn't help being told that these things dont matter, i still feel awful and incapable of coping with it. i'm pretty sure i have avoidant personality disorder, body dysmorphia and depression but since i dont tell any mental health professional about these things they just think my problems are ADHD and mild anxiety and offer no solutions for my lack of social net or intense prolonged sadness

tl;dr i'm really emotionally hurt all the time to the point where i have strong suicidal urges, but i feel terribly guilty because people say the things i feel sadness over aren't that important yet i can't get any help for the pain that i endure

what the fuck do i do, i'm basically destined to be alone and very unattractive and i can't deal with that.
>>
also i'm pretty sure i'm a really sensitive person with a very overactive amygdala so the emotional lows i experience are incredibly painful (and vice versa for emotional highs). i have more difficulty regulating emotions than the average person and dealing with my strong emotions is just doesn't feel worth it anymore
>>
>>18099384
source of the pic please ?
>>
>>18099384
you seem to have a nice mother, you have that going for you. Try meditating and go see a therapist, your fear of them finding you pathetic is only in your head.

Also you gotta strive to try and do stuff. Do you have any hobby ? You're in a rough spot but you have to stand tall
>>
Propecia
>>
Okay man stop with the diagnosing shit. You feel like crap because you're in a crappy situation. There's nothing stimulating in your life, you look in the mirror and see a pretty bland guy and you've let your body go to shit.

Welcome to adult hood man, no longer do you have that teen metabolism and hair. If you want to be good you have to work at it.

1. Shave your head. There is no point holding onto scraps, no man has ever look good with them. You either live with shitty hair or a clean dome.

2.Start exercising. Walk around the block every morning. Walk to different places to change things up, that's all.

3.Develop a skill. Maybe it's dancing, art, different language or something academic. Just start working on it, keep your goals small at first.

4.Get a diary. Track everyday and write down what was different that day, or what you noticed.
>>
I don't understand why guys aren't taught about Propecia as teenagers.
>>
I feel you, but
>because i feel like the (female) psych/therapists will just see me as a subhuman for having such an odd and rare condition that makes me look disgusting and off-putting and also instinctively finding me extra disgusting for being so pathetic that i am severely depressed over it
Now this is just silly! First off, it's not a 'rare condition'. AT ALL. It's very common and feeling depressed about it is extremely common in men too.
You should just talk to your therapist and if by some off chance she doesn't treat you seriously, find another.

Also, your mother is kinda right. I know it doesn't help you and it feels you're not understood, but you really don't need a goddamn gf to be happy. You shouldn't feel guilty about your feelings though!

Thirdly, do research Propecia. It makes your libido plummet though.
t. taker
>>
>>18099430
It never affected my libido

I take it and I fap twice a day
>>
I wish it did make my libido plummet to be honest, I don't understand why other guys want to be so horny
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.