[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting a business. I'd like some advice please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_03-04-09.14.29.jpg (438KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-04-09.14.29.jpg
438KB, 1024x512px
I'm starting a business. I'd like some advice please. Which logo do you guys prefer?
>>
>>18099381
I like the one on the right. The 4 panels reminds me of some ancient noble house of Europe
>>
>>18099394
Thanks, and yeah, that's what I was going for, sort of a taxidermy coat of arms
>>
>>18099381
one on the right, but there seems to be something ...wrong with the image. are all of those pictures yours? im saying this because i can see the white lines on the left one suggesting you stole it online and cut out the background
i wouldnt start a brand with stolen images online, not only does it not scream professionalism it could also maybe probably not but still a possibility run you into legal trouble down the road.

the entire thing looks like a collage of clipart rather than one cohesive logo.
>>
>>18099402
It's not perfect because I made them on my phone.
For the one on the left I put stock photo antlers on a diamond shape then placed it in the shield.
I altered it as I needed but yes, it is just images from the internet.
I can't draw for shit and I can't afford to hire a graphic design firm so this is basically as good as I can get it for now.
>>
right one. The head+antlers in the left shield implies symmetry, but there is none because the things holding the shield are not mirrored (a bear and whatever-the-thing-on-the-right-is). which you might want to reconsider, doesn't look very good. Either two bears or two goats, not two different things.

the text is way misaligned. I couldn't choose a font that bad even if I tried to. the top cloth thingie is not centered horizontally. What are the arrows for.

>>18099409
I doubt lots of people are gonna care about the copyright for a taxidermy firm in god knows where. Cletus just wants a funny puppet of the fox he rode over with his tractor, and he probably doesn't even know what a copyright is.

If you actually intend to come off as a serious, respectable business(wo)man that anybody more serious than cletus visits, consider restarting. It's not bad, but you absolutely need to reconsider a few things. At least the font. And don't do it on your fucking phone, Jesus christ.
>>
>>18099455
>Either two bears or two goats, not two different things.
Pic related, more often than not the animals on either side of a coat of arms are not the same.
>the text is way misaligned. I couldn't choose a font that bad even if I tried to.
Yeah, I don't like that either, I will buy a better font when the time comes, that's just a place holder for now
>What are the arrows for.
Stylistic effect. OriginallyI had the shield over a crossed rifle and fishing pole but I thought that was too busy so I went with arrows instead
>I doubt lots of people are gonna care about the copyright for a taxidermy firm in god knows where.
Probably not, I live deep innawoods of rural village, in a rural county, of a very rural province, in Canada
>Cletus just wants a funny puppet of the fox he rode over with his tractor, and he probably doesn't even know what a copyright is.
No, no one here cares about google clipart copyrights. Taxidermy ranges from Cletus to organisations like the Smithsonian who keep a team of taxidermists on hstaff for natural history exhibits. I have also never met a Cletus either. I think that's an American south thing. A typical redneck name here is Butchie, sort of the northern equivalent of Bubba.
>If you actually intend to come off as a serious, respectable business(wo)man that anybody more serious than cletus visits, consider restarting.
I will put more work into it
>It's not bad, but you absolutely need to reconsider a few things.
Thanks, and I definitely will
>>
File: hidden-heraldry.jpg (259KB, 1290x936px) Image search: [Google]
hidden-heraldry.jpg
259KB, 1290x936px
>>18099481
Forgot pic sorry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.