[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 years old and have never been in a relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: NPC_Mamuta.jpg (34KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
NPC_Mamuta.jpg
34KB, 700x550px
I'm 25 years old and have never been in a relationship. On top of that, I have no direction for where I'm going with my life, and I currently work 3rd shift, so I wake up in the afternoons. All my friends moved away and I have absolutely no social life.

I know the first step is leaving my current job and finding something slightly better, but I don't know where to even begin. Has anyone been in a similar situation? I feel like my life has no prospects and I'm slowly going more and more insane from the lack of human contact.
>>
First thing you need to understand is this:

Whatever you do, it's going to take time. Do not be disheartened by the long journey ahead of you. Keep at it and one day you'll realise you're out of the hole.

What you need to do is challenge yourself. Pursue something, go outside your comfort zone and be willing to make an arse of yourself. Ask people out knowing it's going to go to shit, take a class is a skill and move towards a career.

What I would start with is just going out one night, heck ask someone you barely know out. Then get drunk, high five some random people and waste your money on some pointless shit. Just get your feet wet, remind yourself that there's a crazy fucking world out there and it doesn't really matter if you look like an idiot in it. Kill that ego, it will only hold you back.
>>
>>18099377
You don't lack ambition, it's the courage to strive for something better that you need. Relationships are more trouble than help, but if it's what you want then work for it. I work graveyard too, it's essential you find a day job instead. So you can feel human instead of like a vampire. Try a dating site or two, keep trying new things until something sticks.. I pulled myself from depression by forcing myself to do better each day, little by little I gained my confidence back and started dating again. Have faith in yourself op, don't let negitive people get in your head.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.