[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have female friend >really amazing person and super cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3488.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3488.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>have female friend
>really amazing person and super cute
>has some mental illness stuff too but admire how she has been pulling herself out of it and bettering herself
>we watch anime and stuff together
>meet another girl who is cute as fuck
>have similar senses of humor
>start spending more time with her
>go from talking to other girl every day to maybe once a week
>she tried to keep our friendship going repeatedly
>repeatedly I flaked on her or would just not reply because I got preoccupied with new girl
>last night she was extremely upset about something
>she messaged me about it because we used to talk about personal stuff a lot
>new girl wanted to skype so I got busy
>wake up to texts from her basically saying she's done with me because she "doesn't deserve to be ignored for no reason"
>"I spent long enough having friends who wouldn't bother making me a priority, these days I don't take that shit. You know with my history how hurtful this is, I don't deserve to be constantly brushed off like this and I get you're into her but if this is how you're going to treat your friends now then I'm not interested."
>hasn't unadded me on social media but fairly certain she had muted me

what do I do. Now that I know she doesn't want to talk to me I realized how badly I fucked up. I miss her
>>
>>18099347
Apologise profusely and move on with your life.
People aren't dispensable, it seems like this girls cared about you and you fucked up. Remember it next time.
>>
Well, you know, friend #1 is right (calling them friends instead of girls, since the gender doesn't matter much if you aren't sexually/romantically interested). There's not really much to discuss here. Maybe you can somehow wrestle out another chance, but I doubt it. And if you do, then you have to give up lots of time for friend #2, which you obviously feel reluctant to do, else you would have done so in the first place. At this point, nourish friendship #2, and pay attention to not deliver a fuckup again like you did with #1.
Like the other anon said, an apology would be adequate. But not because you should hope to get anything from it.

also, jesus christ, having friends sounds awful.
>>
>>18099352
I said I was sorry but she never replied

>>18099363
Well, I was interested romantically in friend #1 until I met friend #2, and now I'm really into her. I think she had a crush on me at some point but never really said anything
>>
>>18099366
Your description of #1 and her quote imply that you were considered merely a friend, and nothing else. Not like it's a bad thing, just saying.

With regards to #2, if "being into her" means that you are romantically interested, make a very clear, unmissable advancement. I mean, if /adv/ can't tell whether you're romantically interested, she probably can't either.
For me, romantically interested means
"desperately want to be together, cannot bear only a friendship, due to unanswered love"
and not
"have great friendship with, wouldn't mind relationship".

If I understood your statement right, and #2 had a crush on you once, getting a relationship should be trivial. Make the advancement, organize a date, do whatever people do on dates, become a pair. If #1 was interested in you and you were interested in her, the same is true. Really, it boggles my mind how you missed getting into a relationship even though both potential participates wanted it. Do you have any idea how rare that is?
>>
>>18099347

You dun goofed OP. Just had to tell her you were busy, in a date, something, and not flake on her just because.

You took her for granted and now you're paying for it. Suck it up my man, don't treat people as disposable and not deserving of your time or attention and then cry about it on chinese cartoon internet forums when things go south.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.