[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my sisters boyfriend pulled a gun on me and feel really uncomfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476231733140.jpg (404KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476231733140.jpg
404KB, 960x1280px
my sisters boyfriend pulled a gun on me and feel really uncomfortable around my sister ever since the incident... is it wrong to cut her out of my life for something her boyfriend did?

he pulled the gun on me because he wanted money and was very drunk and emotional and he took it out of my face and started crying and apologizing but I still called the police and I didn't decide to charge him with anything
>>
You should probably tell her how you feel about her boyfriend doing something obviously incredibly fucking dangerous and also so disrespectful to a member of family of the person he's supposed to be in love with.

It sounds like he's human detritus, who even does that, for fucking money?
>>
>>18099330
do you not possess basic survival instincts? stay away from these people including your sister. if she wants to die that's on her
>>
>>18099380
This, just tell her you love her but don't want to see her while she's still with that boyfriend.
>>
>>18099330
is your sister aware her boyfriend threatened a fucking family member with a gun???
make sure you and your sister stay as far aware from this piece of shit as possible
if she refuses to leave idk what you can do, if he's pulling shit like this now imagine how unhinged he might get
>>
Rip your sister a new asshole. If she allowed that, she should be dead to you.
>>
>>18099598
>>18099594
She wasn't present when it happened but she found out about it. Not sure the status of their relationship but she still lives at home with our parents and he is banned from the house but like I said I still feel uncomfortable around her
>>
>>18099601
this is just something you're going to need to talk to her about
don't put your sister at fault for something somebody else did, i'm sure she's probably torn up by this
>>
>>18099330
If I were you, I'd straight up tell my sister that I can't be around or participate in that kind of toxic behavior and she definitely should not either.

Then I'd say something like, it's your choice to stay with or leave a toxic person, just as it is my choice to not be any part of it. Don't expect a closeness between us as long as that guy is a part of your life.
>>
>>18099601
You can't blame her entirely for what he did, though I don't know the whole situation and don't know how obviously scummy he was. With that said if she doesn't break up with him and cut all contact then it would be fair to cut her out of your life.
>>
>>18099330
Dude, your sister is fucking cute
>>
>>18099594
Girls are mentally retarded when they're young.

Some grow out of it but many carry this into later adulthood.
>>
>>18099330
>I didn't decide to charge him with anything
cool, you've enabled this behavior and now next time he actually might shoot someone
>>
File: 1485629639839.png (694KB, 528x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1485629639839.png
694KB, 528x1239px
>>18099330
It sounds like he's got psychological problems and your sister may too for being with him. I'd say it's cool to totally avoid them other than a bday card or Christmas card. That said I'm not a relationship expert and have a brother not a sister so I don't know why bitches be trippin haha
>>
>>18099330
dude that guy sounds completely fucked in the head and may possibly kill either you or your sister one day. I suggest talking to a professional about getting your sister away from him safely but yes you should be feeling uncomfortable. I don't know your family but I would talk with your sister about it. the main thing is to let her know you love her.

remember, family should always come first.
>>
>>18099330
Get her the hell away from that guy as fast as possible. What an asshole, he could have killed you. I'm surprised you didn't charge. If she doesn't then let her know you'll want no part of that unless she dumps him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.