[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you maintain the urge to have sex with someone while living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: LQ10eN2.jpg (109KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
LQ10eN2.jpg
109KB, 1366x768px
How you maintain the urge to have sex with someone while living with them?

My wife just feels like a friend, she's always there and there's no excitement because I'm used to her presence and being able to have sex with her whenever I want. It's like being surrounded by steaks and wanting to eat hamburgers. I'd get more turned on by a slightly less attractive friend I only meet rarely.

Everyone talks like they have amazing sex lives with their SO that don't peter out but I don't understand it psychologically
>>
>>18099245
First, don't feel guilty. A degree of same-old-thing is inevitable in any longterm relationship.

The trick is to break the same-old-thing pattern. When was the last time the two of you did something spontaneously romantic?

Take a dirty weekend. Woo her. Do some of the things you two did while dating, even if they seem pointless or silly now.

And if you want to spice up your sex lives, try something new. If it's a disaster you can giggle about it. If it's a success you aren't bored anymore.
>>
>>18099252
I literally don't have the desire to even take those steps. It's complete disinterest.
>>
Sounds like you need to spice up your sex life. Have you tried roleplaying? Get into different characters and roleplay out a scenario where she is simply just not your wife, but instead your doctor/nurse/patient, student/teacher, etc. Do something slightly more kinky or romantic, maybe leave a card for her to find where it says she should meet you in X bar and pretend you are a stranger, then you can go up and hit on her. Win her over, perhaps psychologically you'll feel more satisfied if you can "win her over", rather than just fuck her. And your wife will most likely enjoy the extra attention and being appreciated more.
>>
Fucking start a romance with your friend and belive me it will feel awesome. But don't be stupid like I was and don't fall in love. It will fucking rip you and you will lose your fucking mind. I'm in a relationship for several years now. I love my gf and she is my safe harbor. But after all these years it is FUCKING BORING and I just love and need some fucking storm from time to time. So I cheated (with a a co-worker, a mother and a wife). And I fell in love. And it was probably the only romantic experience in my life. I didn't have any pangs of conscience. My official sex life didn't suffer from this either. But it has come to an end few weeks ago and I'm losing my fucking mind. So, whatever you do Op, DO NOT FUCKING FALL IN LOVE. Fuck her, be nice to her, be a good friend, but do not fall in love with her.
>>
>>18099255
Then why did you bother posting? If you don't care that things have gone dead and have no motivation for changing them, then just get on with the deadness and don't bother us.
>>
>>18099322
Because apparently he wants to know people's ideas on how to deal with this issue. It's not that hard to comprehend that? Isn't it?
>>
>>18099321
I don't really feel like I've ever really loved anyone (any times I felt I did it was more like obsession), so there probably isn't much danger of that.

The problem is no female at this age seems to want to hang about with a young married guy. Moralfags everywhere
>>
>>18099335
Love, obsession... There is no much difference. Whatever you call it, do not allow it to take control. In situations like this, when your everyday life lacks of excitement, all I takes is just a fucking spark to burn your world to the ground. Be careful OP.

As for the moralfags, don't waste your time and effort on randoms. Make sure that the girl is worth the risk. Preferably a mother /wife with a sufficient amount of crazy (crazy in head, crazy in bed). If she will be married, she will have as much to lose as you.
>>
File: 1473287727001.jpg (985KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1473287727001.jpg
985KB, 1680x1050px
Lick her pussy
How can that not turn you on?
t. likes femdom
>>
>>18099367
My wife doesn't have nice tits like that
>>
>>18099367
(Not op) If the pussy tastes terrible and looks ugly, never shaves either
>>
>>18099401
Who cares about tits anyway? Ass and anus are the ultimate fetish. Tits are for faggots.
>>
>>18099417
I guess you're right there
>>
>>18099322

Are you for real?

That's literally the thing that someone was trying to do for him -give advice - then he responded with "Uh yeah I don't want to though."
>>
>>18099255

Yeah, we know.

I know it must be hard for most millennials who were taught the cult-like mantra of "do whatever you want to do and be whatever you want to be! Your feelings are always correct!", but sometimes you need to shit you don't feel like doing to get a place where you want to be.

You think a fatass really ENJOYS and WANTS exercising, skipping all the food they love, and feeling half dead all the time? Fuck no, shit's painful and hard. But one day they notice that it feels like there's less weight on their shoulders, they're getting sincere complements from people, and generally feel more energetic and motivated about their lives.

Marriage takes work, man, from both people. If things are getting stale, then the both of your need to go out there and experience some new things that let you guys see each other in a different way again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.