[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have to friends chasing after this girl >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1484637673024.png (166KB, 306x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484637673024.png
166KB, 306x358px
>be me
>have to friends chasing after this girl
>the girl's a wreck, very depressed, and uses both guys as fucktoys to feed her need for attention. I think also going through therapy but not working.
>both guys want her for themselves but dont seem to mind each other
>on two separate occasions, both asked me for advice on how to make them work
>I tell them to leave this hoe and find someone else if looking for an actual girlfriend
>both dont want to, saying they're too emotionally attached and that they just can't leave her because she might kill herself.

What am I supposed to do here as a good friend? I dont know what to say. Its practically a routine now: she calls or messages either of them of how "lonely" she is, they take turns having mad sex every other day, and the next day one of them will come to me emotionally drained saying "What do I do? I love her so much waaaa waaa".
>>
>>18099153
This isn't your problem. You see that she is using them, and they know she is also. If they know she's riding a dick train, but are still both into her beyond just that, then they aren't telling you everything. She'll eventually move on, and they will too.
>>
Tell them to do a threesome
>>
>>18099153
you're just mad that she doesn't let you have a piece
>>
>>18099153
Both guys know and are ok with sharing her so its none of your business. Next time they ask tell them you have no experience with these types of relationships and the wrong person to be asking
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.