[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm starting to have a toothache and the sad part it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Toothache-Fast.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Toothache-Fast.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
So I'm starting to have a toothache and the sad part it's because of my laziness i didn't renovate my health insurance or Medicare and now I'm fucked. I feel that eventually it's going to scale in a bigger pain. I reapplied for medicare but that thing it's going to take a while so what I can do?

I just paid rent and I'm basically broke. What I can do?
>>
I had the same problem a few years back. My pain got so bad I actually started crying. It happened over night too. I was like, ok, I'll figure out what to do in a bit, but somehow pus got into the mix, and all of a sudden I wake up the next morning and I almost passed out from the pain. Yeah, teeth are so weird.

So I just went to the dentist. Maybe I scared her, as I came in, very nicely went to the front desk lady, and with tears and snot, tried to say, please help, I can't even see straight, I don't know what to do, ow it hurts, help me, I don't have insurance.

Doc took me back, fixed the issue, gave me a crown, gave me lots of meds and when she was done we tried to figure out what I could do to pay for it. These people will try and do what they can for you in the end. So my advice, just go, and when you're there, you'll figure it out.
>>
>>18098956
that's what I thought but sadly I have too many bills to pay. I don't want to have another bill on me, But I might have too. Also the fucked part is that it's Saturday. I will reconsider this while I wait for more answers, thanks.
>>
dentist schools do it cheaper and if its painful, they bump you up the list.
>>
File: 14772539_4.jpg (18KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
14772539_4.jpg
18KB, 360x240px
>>18098943
>>
>>18098956
So I went to the dentist. It was so so, It was really painfull I guess because of the situation of my tooth that even the anesthesia didn't work.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.