[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought I'd post this here for any of the anons who were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170304-173054.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170304-173054.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Thought I'd post this here for any of the anons who were helping me earlier. I need you all again.

It's me again, I talked ti my gf about it. I was stern and clear, she said okay, I wont do it. But she was defensive about it all, I didn't know ehat ti say after that, ahe juat said nothing was going to happen, it's not like that between us.
Then she gave me the "you don't trust me" "do you really think i'd do that spiel". What do I do? I feel like I'm in a deeper hole
>>
File: 73vs.jpg (45KB, 441x437px) Image search: [Google]
73vs.jpg
45KB, 441x437px
arrange a 3some
>>
>>18098863
No thanks, but thank you for your /adv/
>>
>>18098860
>I feel like I'm in a deeper hole
not hers tho
BOOM

No but seriously, if they were both naked, he's not gay.

And way to be a vague ass faggot in the post. Maybe you should try sitting on his lap, see how you feel.

If they weren't naked, then it's all chill and you can just explain to her that he's still a guy, and it provoked some innate reaction.
>>
>>18098868
They were clothed, sorry I guess It's hard to really flesh out a story in a post.
Like I said, I spoke to her about it but she just turned it into my insecurities being the issue.
>>
>>18098860
>"you don't trust me"

I'd tell her she's right and dare her to prove me wrong. She's challenging you OP,don't be afraid of 'digging a hole'
She's not valuable Y O U are and right now she's messing around in a way that could hurt Y O U.
>>
>>18098883
Totally didn't realise I said this in the original post.
We've been together for 7 years and my friend I've known for almost 10.
I don't want ti risk what we have, I want to marry this girl, start a family with her, y'know?
>>
>>18098886
> I want to marry this girl, start a family with her,

>I want to marry a girl who has me wondering and can't wipe away the idea that she's cheating on me

That's your decision so you know just: 'kay.
>>
>>18098902
Is that on me though?
Sometimes I feel maybe I am blowing things oit if proportion, maybe it's just my insecurities getting the best of me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.