[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in class earlier today >chance a fart >lose to a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o9xtsiDoC61tm81zho1_500.jpg (109KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9xtsiDoC61tm81zho1_500.jpg
109KB, 491x750px
>in class earlier today
>chance a fart
>lose to a shit nugget
>not small but seems manageable enough
>briskly leave for bathroom
>feel shit sliding down my leg
>leave laptop and bag in class
>get into free stall
>not nearly as much shit in my boxers as I felt sitting down
>brown spot on seat of jeans
>clean as much as possible to little avail
>go to return to class
>janitor's cart outside of door in hallway.
>too embarrassed to go in so I head home to change
>later go to police office in school for lost and found
>they don't have my bag or laptop
>muster up courage to check classroom and it's empty

The laptop and bag (which had two important textbooks) were my entire Christmas and I don't have anything else to use but my phone. Is there any way of finding my stuff aside from the report I filed? Can I still attend the class without being mocked or scolded out of the room (it's a prereq for my major and I already have two W's on my transcript.)
>>
>>18098805
Your teacher is probably holding on to your stuff.
>>
>>18098819
Will he mention the incident? Or will anyone else in class?
>>
>>18098830
Depends what grade of class it was.
If it was Elementary, they'll be on your ass for the rest of your life.
If it was Middle school, they'll mock you for a week.
If it was High school, it'll depend on where you live, ranging from being mocked for the rest of your life to maybe a mention a week later.
If it's college, no one really gives a damn.

With all the anti-bullying shit, people have become pussies and most likely won't say shit.

Your teacher most likely won't say shit, because they usually care more about their job than mocking a student.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.