[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I basically have little to no friends right now besides my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I basically have little to no friends right now besides my girlfriend. On New Years I threw a party at my parents house (housitting) and caught my best friend of 15 years balls deep in his gf in my parents car in the garage. I cussed him out and kicked him from the party. We basically cut things off and now I never hang with people from my friend group. A couple days ago I made plans to hang with one of my friends from the group, and I've been pretty much stood up at the bar. Drinking alone trying not to feel like shit. Adv/ how do I make new friends? My girlfriend is great but we live together and get enough time in. I need some real buds to go and drink/do activities with
>>
>caught my best friend of 15 years balls deep in his gf in my parents car in the garage. I cussed him out and kicked him from the party.
why?
>>
sounds like a stupid reason to abandon a friend of 15 years desu
>>
>>18098776
He had come up to us beforehand and asked for a bedroom to pass out. We told him to be upfront if he's going to one his gf. Told him we weren't comfortable with him hooking up in my little sister or dad's bed. Told him to just keep it in his pants for one night or just go out to his car. When I confronted him later he wasn't sorry, just told me "I would have done it for one of my friends". To me, not dicking down my gf one time wouldn't be that bad. It's disrespectful to me, told him that, and he didn't care
>>
>>18098784
I had confronted him 3 days later and said that we should just talk it out and get past it and he said "oh, I was just going to let the friendship fade out". He's mad that I called him out, that's about it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.