[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paramedic. Supposed to be my day off the other day when a coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0020.jpg (69KB, 500x750px)
IMG_0020.jpg
69KB, 500x750px
Paramedic. Supposed to be my day off the other day when a coworker called in sick and I took over for him. Whatever, might as well pick up an extra shift. Pretty slow day. Couple elderly situations, nothing major, this is a town of only 5000 or so. Then we get a call of a young girl who just tried to kill her self. When we get to the house the girl was on the bathroom floor, fading in and out, messed up on whatever bottle of pills she just downed. Not to be morbid or whatever, but this girl was stunning. Very pretty even though she was covered in vomit, hair a mess, pale and out of it. Anyways she ended up being fine. I have no idea how, but the mother of the girl got my cell number and wanted to thank me and my coworker for our quick response and saving her daughters life bla bla bla. She was admitted to the psychiatric ward of the hospital and her mother told me that she's would just love to thank me in person and that I should come visit at the hospital. I initially declined, told her that it's just my job. However I had the next day off nothing to do in buttfuck nowhere town, I thought fuck it let me humour this woman. I showed up the mother gave me a huge hug and all that. Just as I arrived she told me she had to rush out for an appointment, but that her daughter was just in her hospital room and would love some company. So I went to say hello and started talking to this girl. Ended up chatting it up for about an hour, we actually have a lot in common. Now this is fucked up but I think we really hit it off. She seemed to be really comfortable around me and we seemed to have really good conversation. Could have just been the drugs she was on now that I think of it. But damn, she's literally a 10, well to me, my kind of 10. I told her I had to get going and that I'd probably see her around town, and that I hope she gets better and all that. cont.
>>
>>18098759
Tonight I was really on the fence about it, but I found her on facebook and sent her a friend request. She ended up accepting, she sent me a message simply saying "hey *smiley emoji*. Should I even bother? Am I playing with fire even teasing the idea of trying to be with this girl? Or is this one of those once in life time "fate" things? Btw she's 19, I'm 23.
>>
Why are you guilty about being attracted to this girl?
>>
>>18098759
>>18098761
No such thing as fate - grow up and get past that oneitis bull shit. There's a perfect match for everyone, but that's guided by the science of statistics, not "fate".

You have two choices. Move on with your life and play it safe, or eliminate your guilty conscience and date the girl to see where it goes. I would choose the latter, because I know how to deal with crazy and won't be afraid to walk away if shit turns down hill fast.

If you are able to balance the stress of your job with the stress of dealing with a mentally ill woman, then go for it. Your decision honestly comes down to how you gauge your personal emotional/psychological endurance.
>>
>>18098816
I'm not saying I believe in fate or whatever. I just meant it as term of endearment kind of thing for a story book way of meeting someone. Idk. I'll feel things out, maybe we'll hang out. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>18098759
Shits basically a movie, why wouldn't you do it
>>
>>18098759
"Never eat at a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you."
>>
>just tried to kill her self
>Paramedic
>should I fuck her
hell no. what's wrong with you. that's a bad idea in like 17 ways.
>>
Go for it OP! If you can handle playing white knight for this woman. It would be an awesome story to tell your grandchildren one day.
>>
Ethically kind of iffy, might get a few frowns but people would get over it, emotionally kind of dumb considering her state of mind, realistically strange but if you're a good person you might be a good influence on her life.

Still kind of like playing with fire. If she goes south does she do it again? Can you live with that?
>>
ED Tech here. You are asking for trouble.
>>
>>18099324
You know that from personal experience?
>>
>>18099332

I look at peoples charts for a living. There is no good coming from a psych patient. But then again I work in a trauma ER.
>>
>>18098759
>medic
>wants to date a bitch who literally was a psych call

you're fucking new at this medic thing, aren't you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.