[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I engage with someone over text? I have this person that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170226_134522.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_134522.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
How do I engage with someone over text? I have this person that I want to get to know better, but I don't have the time to approach her in real life. I'll explain more if someone asks, but it boils down to this. I want to know how to initiate conversation with someone over text, and I think if I just messaged her out of the blue I would come off as weird.

Also, have a picture of my dog for your trouble.
>>
>>18098657
You just gotta do it often. Over Snapchat will be best, and most girls are very apt to give you theirs after a decent conversation. It helps if your decently attractive but isn't necessary.
>>
>>18098657
Also, it goes without saying you have to workout at the gym and maximize as much time as you can face to face with her.
>>
>>18098657
Someday some genius is going to invent a handheld gizmo that looks a little like a texter, but that you can actually talk to people through, using your voice and words and like that.
>>
>>18099294
One day people are going to stop pretending like the evolution of the ways in which people communicate is invalid and somehow the older way is always preferable to everyone.
>>
>>18098657
>I think if I just messaged her out of the blue I would come off as weird.
Consider this: If you have no means of approaching her in real life or some other non-text channels, "messaging her out of the blue" is what it invariably boils down to.

>>18099300
It was OP who implied that an acoustic kind of conversation would be preferable to text.
>>
>>18098657
It is perfectly fine to text someone out of the blue. It's not weird at all.
If you don't want to start with the classic "hey, how are you?" every time, just tell her about something funny that happened to you or a comment about something you've seen/read. Gives a topic to talk about.
If it's the first time you text, a nice "Hey, I'm Anon from X. How are you?" might be the best.
>>
>>18099428
I understand that it's not weird per say, but I imagine it's a sort of "It's not creepy if you're hot" thing. And, although decent, I am far from hot.

>>18098965
>workout
That's a pretty funny joke, mang.

>>18099294
I can barely work up the nerve to text her. Calling isn't in the cards right now.
>>
>>18099651
>>18099651
Even just some regular exercise at home will make you feel better about yourself and more suited for physicality, which can be a very rewarding facet of a relationship
>>
>>18099651
>I understand that it's not weird per say, but I imagine it's a sort of "It's not creepy if you're hot" thing.
No, it isn't.
Unless they don't want to talk to you at all, it's not weird to text someone you know and chat.

Do it, stop overthinking.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.