[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a girl's number I barely know from work. She invited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1485766837725.jpg (21KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1485766837725.jpg
21KB, 460x345px
Got a girl's number I barely know from work. She invited me over to her apartment literally 2 hours later.

Does she just want to get laid? She keeps texting me, but doesn't show much interest when I ask about her hobbies/interests/etc. I'm 30, coming off of a failed 8+ year relationship, whereas this girl is 22. I'm trying to avoid putting myself in an awkward attempt at casual sex.

This is probably the worst possible place to ask.

Pic unrelated.
>>
If she invites you over, and there is alcohol, then after a few drinks ask her what she wants.

If she's a stupid bitch and asks for clarification, ask her if she wants to be friends, friends with benefits, or something else.
>>
If there is alcohol or any drug usage within this contact and you can best but your relationship will be over quickly as it began or if it continues it will burn out real hard because let's submit some facts here that's not a good recipe for a good relationship and most likely she's probably attracted to an older person do and ask her does she like the daddy thing
>>
>>18098630

Tbh I steered it away from same night, and to a bar instead of her place.

It's kinda become clear what she wants, I guess I'm just disappointed I got my hopes up.
>>
>>18098641
> OP that is probably the best move I've ever heard
>>
>>18098641
So you don't want the fucc?

Why is she undesirable?
>>
File: 1487585916235.png (148KB, 498x565px) Image search: [Google]
1487585916235.png
148KB, 498x565px
>>18098643
>Forever alone because I'm not interested in one night stands and all the women my age are married or have kids
>>
>>18098650

She's a hottie, maybe a little out of my league. Nothing crazy, but a solid 7/10.

I just have zero interest in casual fucc.
>>
>>18098651
How much you wanna bet that there's a woman out there saying the same thing for a man in their life b******* you not
>>
>>18098659

Could be, but I live in a pretty low population density (drug-riddled American Midwest).

So fuck me.
>>
>>18098663
It sounds like you're ready for an adventure to travel out the Realms of where you're comfortable with and get in touch with some probably halfway houses in a different state submit yourself even if it be for a low income job while you on your adventure b******* you not on the meet-and-greet section of life even at N/A or A/A level. What's your body like Ru tall skinny shorts that be honest with yourself on here cuz I ain't going to lie to you and I bet you have a way to talk and motivate people to what you want more cases than not so why not do it to yourself
>>
File: 1482372431619m.jpg (56KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [Google]
1482372431619m.jpg
56KB, 1024x587px
>>18098677

the fuck am i reading
>>
>>18098683
My thought exactly. Needs some more punctuation or something.
>>
>>18098683
I'm just going to shut up. wish you the best. I hope a woman of great value comes to you for help one day and that you two can't shake the feeling.
>>
>>18098692

Thanks. Preciate the thought.

Time to get drunk and play video games I s'pose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.