[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this has only happened to me with 2 girls in my life (i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479426975048.png (257KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
1479426975048.png
257KB, 400x487px
this has only happened to me with 2 girls in my life (i'm female for the record)

>my co-workers and i all eat at the same table/room
>have a co-worker who is like a sweet, cute and very feminine girl who is more on the quiet side
>while i'm talking to someone else or telling a story i can see her look at me with her smiling
>mfw i start to feel awkward/nervous and homo as fuck
>as soon as i catch her looking, i look away immediately and try to avoid eye-contact

what the fuck, she's so cute.... i hope i'm not attracted to her, but i feel super shy and awkward around her. i react like the way i would with a guy who i'm attracted to basically.

this happened to me before with another girl back in middle school, who was oddly enough had very similar vibes to my co-worker. am i bisexual? or are these girls just the types that everyone kind of can't help but fall in love with a little bit??

also, i don't know if it's related, but a lot of lesbian and bi girls take interest in me. unfortunately, none of those girls are attractive physically to me so maybe that's why i disregarded them? i can't imagine having lesbian sex though, that sounds like something i would regret.

>pic somewhat related
i don't have anything against gay people. i just want to understand my sexuality a bit better or re-affirm that i am straight...
>>
don't be afraid to experiment
>>
>>18098552
well i have a boyfriend right now, but he had told me early on in the relationship that a threesome is one of his biggest fantasies.

i don't know if i want to sleep with a woman, let alone share my bf with her. i feel so confused. right now i just wonder if i'll be ok being friends with this co-worker when this feels really oddly like an infatuation......
>>
>>18098533
I think there certain are people that are very magnetic and attractive (in many different ways).

I've kind of felt the same way about one of my brothers friends. He was just a very interesting and charismatic, well-spoken guy. He was just that cool guy that everyone liked but couldn't explain why... and he was super nice. He'd even correct my brother when he would try to make fun of me for whatever reason. I always wanted to tag along and hang out with him whenever he was over, and despite objections from my brother, he'd notice this and invite me to.
>>
>>18098572
well you could have a threesome but make a precondition that he can't do anything penetrative with her
>>
>>18098580
you have no idea how much i'm hoping it's just this.

she's very quiet and doesn't try to draw attention to herself, but has something warm and down-to-earth thing about her. also helps that she was a florist; i feel like any guy would fall in love with her easily; she is very cute. she's like 10/10 wife material.

myself, i'm feminine in another way (i'm bubbly/loud, silly/immature, love fashion, makeup, fitness) and i don't have problems finding guys either. but i often joke around with hitting on my girl friends, only because i was so confident that i was straight. now i feel kind of weird.

this is getting to me to a point where i'm not sure if i can be left alone with her, i feel like i would be super nervous. i do definitely want to be friends with her, she seems so cute and nice but i think my nervousness would make me look like an asshole and have her hate me.

>>18098581
lol on second thought, maybe threesomes would be a bad idea. i wouldn't risk my relationship for something like this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.