[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i posted some acid blotters on facebook as a goof and someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

So i posted some acid blotters on facebook as a goof and someone asked me if i had it... idk why i thought it would be a good idea to be like "yeaaaaaa i have that.. send me 40 dollars and your address" so he sends me 40 dollars on facebook and i withdraw it. now he is threatening to go to the police or whatever saying he has screen shots and everything... would facebook or the police really give a fuck when he is on the completely opposite side of the country? especially when he was basically trying to buy drugs on facebook?

picture unrelated
>>
File: 1395046325259.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1395046325259.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>18098443

>So i posted some acid blotters on facebook as a goof
>>
>>18098443
Yeah he's a dumbass if he goes to the police considering his own screenshots would be throwing himself under the bus. But uh just delete your Facebook, I mean if you actually fear this guy.

Alternatively: tell him this is a sting operation and that the authorities will be contacting him. Bad idea, actually don't do that, but it's still an option.
>>
I'm not scared of the guy. i'm scared of the consequences lololol
>>
I'm resisting the urge to berate you and call you an idiot, seriously delete your Facebook and don't do shit like that again. That is one drug you don't want to have any known association with. If you have large amounts of it, you should know better. You're considered pretty much a terrorist for having it, a danger to the system. That's the thing with all the 'enlightened' fucks, they don't really apply what they know. Cmon, man. Apply your knowledge beyond having epiphanies melting into your couch. Love and light, be safe.

Upon reading your post again I realize you might just be a consumer, if so, do some research about consequences of having or soliciting the drug. I've had friends go down hard for the shit, it is no joke.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.