[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so this probably won't make any sense, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1447787653861.jpg (594KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1447787653861.jpg
594KB, 1944x1944px
Alright, so this probably won't make any sense, I'm stoned off my ass, but I could use some advice.
>Female joins close group of friends
>Develop feelings for her
>She has feelings for me
>She's nervous about dating so we become friends with benefits
>After some time I fell deeper in love with girl
>Confesses to me that she has feelings for one of my best mates, wants to be with me but doesn't want the feeling of guilt for having feelings for him while being with me
>Tell her we'll work something out, we can get through this, at this point we love eachother
>She doesn't listen, insists we stop before she hurts me
>She can't keep her hands off of me, keep relapsing but she keeps insisting we stop, even though she's sure nothing will happen between them, but can't let go of her feelings for him, still feels guilty.
>Genuinely do love eachother, but I feel like she's using me weather she realizes it or not.
>She has too low self esteem to believe me when I say she's worth it, that all I want is to be with her, that there's no reason to stop if we still have feelings for eachother and my friend has no feelings for her other than wanting to fuck.
>How do I get her back?
>>
Suck his dick, and he'll love u for life
>>
>>18098333
I think you misunderstood. I am male, love female who loves me aswell as my best friend, who does not have feelings for her
>>
There was a preppy girl I went to college with who was way out of my league solid 9/10 I loved everything about her. We were in completely different social circles but she seems like she was in the wrong place. Ended up talking to her one day on a bench about life school all that jazz. Only thing was she had feelings for some douche baseball player who was notorious for being just that, a douche. One of her friends was dating one of my friends and I decided to talk to her about how could I make her more interested in me. She told me something that even today I still think about. She said, "she's not looking for a good guy, she's looking for the best guy". I didn't know what that meant so I became the best at everything. A month later girl I'm interested in tells me that no one she has ever known could be as good as me. We went our separate ways because we were both very independent. But, I suggest you do the same. Become the best.
>>
>>18098348
MAKE YOURSELF GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>18098348
The thing is that I'm already better for her than my friend and everyone I know can see that. I love my friend, he's a brother to me, but this is just a situation where it feels obvious to everyone else how the puzzle pieces fit together, but she doens't see that. She just sees him despite all other reasoning. She has feelings for him because, as much as I love her, she's a bit fucked up, my friend is even more fucked up. She sees herself in him, but I don't think that means they belong together and we should throw away the happiness that's right in front of us
>>
I treat her like she's my entire world, but she's too insecure to believe it's how I really feel about her.
>>
>>18098368
If there is anything that should be done, it is you swearing to yourself whatever happens whether she be with you or him that you make an honest effort to be what she needs. If you, your friends, everyone around you sees how you should be together then whether now or later, she will be yours.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.