[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry, You meant everything to me, but I fucked it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
I'm sorry,
You meant everything to me, but I fucked it all up. I didn't hurt you, I didn't hurt your friends, I just hurt myself. But you were involved in all of this in the process, which I can't apologize enough for. If it could've any one else in the world, I wish it would've been. You are perfection to me, I was so afraid to lose you, and in the process I ironically did so. You probably don't even care about me anymore. I'm just a passing glance, or a background character walking by. But I didn't forget you. I didn't forget the feeling I got when I'd look at you smile and wave at me. Like I actually had hope. It was the happiest I ever felt. God, I wish I could forget that feeling. I love the feeling itself, but knowing that my present reality is far from that is what keeps me from enjoying the feeling. I honestly a truly miss our short-lived friendship. I miss it because it was short, but felt like years. Like I was actually on top for once. For so long I've been trying to forget you, but I can't

You're happy now. That's all that should matter, right? Your happiness is all I should care about, fuck how I feel. I genuinely wish it worked like that. But alas, here I am wallowing in my own sorrow over a simple mistake. I wish I could redo it all. That phrase is recycled to hell, but I mean it. I want it all to happen again. I've been trying to recreate that feeling with other people, trying to talk to girls who might create that happiness our small talk made. To this day, I've never felt that feeling again. It's history. I'm history. I can't keep fucking up like this, I'm wearing away with every one. No one's there for me anymore, and I can't stop feeling sadness whenever I see you. I honestly wish I didn't care as much a you did. I wish we just knew each other's names and that's about it. I wish I never had the confidence to think you'd talk to me.

If you're this far, thank you for reading because I'm sure as hell she wouldn't
>>
I know that feeling. *hug*
Now stop being a fag.
>>
>>18098307

We're not your dairy, dicklips.
>>
>>18098307

Whats your story op?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.