[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. Because of my eating disorder, for the past five or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18

Hi /adv/. Because of my eating disorder, for the past five or so years I've idolized sickly thin girls. Now I realize that these girls are obviously too thin, and that it isn't a reasonable goal to look like them. The problem now is that I've idolized them for so long that I honest to god don't know what looks healthy and what is too skinny. Pic related is what I consider a healthy, good looking weight bc I can't see all of her ribs or anything. But I know if I were to show my boyfriend, he'd tell me that's still too thin. What does a healthy girl look like? :^(
>>
The girl in your pic isnt sickly thin.
That's healthy thin.

I mean come on, just look at that ass
>>
>>18098229
Now, let us have balance here. Ashe Maree is thin, that's her body composition. Some women have a "curvier" composition. It's not a lie tumblristas invented to keep themselves from reality, it is actually true that some bodies are designed to keep more fat than others.
Tell me... what do you consider the opposite of this, the upper limit of what you consider a healthy weight?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-03-18-40-59-1.png (513KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-03-18-40-59-1.png
513KB, 1080x1080px
>>18098246
so this girl is obviously healthy, but I don't like the way the muscle looks. But her stomach is flat so I like that?? I still wouldn't want to look like that though because I just want to look really thin, not fit.
>>
>>18098278

you couldn't look like that if you tried , honey
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-13-08-39-38.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-13-08-39-38.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>18098246
I'm assuming that this girl is a good, healthy weight but it makes me anxious because her thighs and stomach are bigger than I'd want.
>>
>>18098281
I mean, I don't want to. But yeah, you're right.
>>
>>18098278
Why yes, but being sportsy usually means you'll be heavier, that doesn't mean you have to be sportsy yourself, however, I'd recommend it. Don't worry, it's fucking hard to look like an athletic model, you can't get there by accident.
Assuming you have the same bodyfat% as Ashe Maree, you shouldn't worry of being "sickly thin".
Sadly, tho, I can't tell you how a "healthy girl should look like" because, as I said, some are supposed to store more fat than others. Any point between chubby and thin is healthy enough.
>>
>>18098229

that girl is totally might type

literally to me, she is a 10/10 looks
>>
>>18098229
I don't have any advice for you but I am dealing with the same thing. I love the skinny look like the OP photo but my bf thinks I'm too thin and wants a more muscular body like the gym girls. I have anorexia at 95 lbs at 5'5" and would really like a female friend to talk to who gets it. I can't help but look at thinspo and think, wow, these girls look so much better than these muscular manly beasts. I HATE the look of huge thighs.

Do you have, like, throwaway contact info? I feel so alone in this.
>>
File: 1486534108025.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486534108025.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>tfw all these other anorexic chicks can get bfs
>I can't though.

I must need to be skinnier.
>>
>>18098757
FWIW, I wasn't 95 lbs when my bf and I got together.
>>
>>18098809
Idk, I didn't even get offered casual no strings attached sex for the lulz until I was 120ish.
>Still no bf at 110.
Not for lack of looking. I always figured though that dudes would like, bolt the second they caught a whiff of an ED, despite very clearly liking the way it looks. So idk what even I would do if I even got this mythical bf that will never exist.
Maintain the ED and hide it best as possible? I feel like, no offense, in the 90's hiding it would be near impossible. Dude's gotta think something's up. Hell my parents were already hinting they knew when I was 120. Already know I have to be super careful not to let them know too much or they'll lock me up in a psych ward somewhere to get fat. That's hard enough and i only see them like once a month.
>>
>>18098229
If it's a flat stomach you want you are going to have to try out how exactly your body stories muscle. Fat distribution is genetic, so it may be that your body stores fat in your hips and thighs first, which would be good for you. If it stores fat in on your stomach as well you should seriously consider getting a gym membership to work out your lower body primarily and then get to a point where you have lost your stomach fat, but have larger thighs because of musculature. If those are then covered with a bit of fat they will look soft anyway. I wouldn't recommend a woman who has had EDs to try for a six-pack!

>>18098748
If your boyfriend doesn't like you the way you like yourself you are going to have to talk that out with him. It seems that even if you get to a healthy weight you won't change your views on being fit. If he can't live with you not having the gym-queen look then it's going to be hard for you to live with him.
You should definitely get to a healthy weight first. Maybe then you can reconsider if moderate exercise is something you want to do, but people with EDs generally don't have problems maintaining their weight, so if you don't do exercise for that reason it can be dangerous.

That said, the girl in OPs picture has a somewhat lucky fat distribution, or simply does moderate exercise for her lower body. It's very hard for women to look muscular since they naturally have higher body fat, so if you have gained weight and find your behind not satisfactory you might want to consider moderate exercise. Be aware that getting into fitness proper carries it's own share of risks for developing body dismorphia however.
>>
>>18098821
*first 'muscle' should be 'fat'
>>
>>18098821
If you store fat in your thighs and your thighs are already pretty muscular too, is it physically possible to ever have legs like pic related? Or will they always be big fucking meaty hams no matter how much you lose? Even if you try going full holocaust?

Alternatively, is there any kind of plastic surgery that can do this?

Do you just have to be blessed by the based genetic gods to ever have perfect thighs like this?
>>
>>18098831
No, but that woman has two things: good genetics and an eating disorder.Those legs are thinspiration material.

A little fat goes a long way to cover muscle and I really mean that it is just a little. If your only goal is to have larger thighs at a healthy weight that don't look muscular you probably won't even have to work to keep that thin veneer of fat on top of them to stop them from looking huge.

Anyway: You probably will never have those legs at a healthy weight. I'm sorry. If you want thin legs exercise is not the thing for you as even cardio will develop your thighs somewhat. But you honestly should first consider getting to a healthy weight and then think about how you would most like to look while still weighing as much as you do at that point.
>>
>>18098818

all my fave relationships have been with psycho bitches with EDs.

Not that I'm a normal guy but .. you know. Some of us will deal with it for the aesthetics.
>>
>>18098831
Also, consider for a moment the difference between the thighs in OPs picture and this one. The woman in OPs picture is consider to be rather thin, but still healthy and she has thighs about one a half times the size of the woman in your picture.

Your standards are very skewed right now and no matter how much you might be telling yourself that you want those thighs, you really don't want the health complications that come with being at the required weight. (Like not being able to get out of your chair properly anymore because you lack the musculature to do so. Not menstruation, Joint pain, A weak immune system... etc.)
>>
File: fuckinghambeast.png (635KB, 824x585px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinghambeast.png
635KB, 824x585px
>>18098840
>>18098845
I mean, I'm currently at a "healthy weight" according to my doctor at least.
But I've got the eating disorder, just still in the beginning phases. Calorie counting mostly, I try to do no more than 500 a day, usually more close to 300 though. If I go over I work it off running.
I've dipped into throwing up, but I'm not good at it yet and haven't figured out an effective way of doing it. Fingers down the throat just make me gag, but rarely ever actually vomit.

Whats the best I can do with this? I still have plenty to lose before I'm anywhere close to underweight. But fuck I really don't think life is worth living if my thighs are always gonna be mashed together like fat fucking slabs of meat.
There's 2 things I always wanted in life. A flat stomach and cute stick legs. The stomach I think is manageable, but the legs I'm beginning to think are impossible even if I go full holocaust.
Idk how to live with that. I think I'd really be ok with being wheel chair bound if I could get these suckers down. Like, I've even low key considered breaking my legs just so I could have the excuse to bind them and let the muscle atrophy.
>>
>>18098851
That 'fuckinghambeast' would look good after half a year of tri-weekly proper cardio.

You are cutting your diet too hard to even properly lose weight. Even if your daily maintenance calories are 1500, you are still cutting 1000, fully two thirds of those, every day. Your body can't burn fat at this rate. A healthy way of losing weight would be to cut 300 calories from what you need daily, which would be almost two and a half times what you are eating right now.

You do not know how to diet healthly and your attitude is shit. Your thighs will touch at a healthy weight unless you have hips so wide you could park a Sedan in your vagina. Get over it. If you want to look lean AND stay healthy don't cut your calories so hard and give it time. ALSO tell these thoughts you are having to a counselor or your doctor. You may be at a healthy weight right now, but your attitude is headed down a shortcut to disfunction and death.
>>
File: Unnamed image (3).png (240KB, 560x463px) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed image (3).png
240KB, 560x463px
>>18098851
Not the ED talking here, but I can objectively look at you and say you need to do some ab work. Diet is also a bit part of this. What sort of things are you eating? Cut out sugar, big carbs like pasta/bread for now, and focus on meat, veggies, and fruits. Carbs made me bloat out a lot and still do.

>>18098818
It might be your face, then? Idk, girls really don't have trouble getting sex by virtue of being a girl. Even fatties can get it from incels and other fatties. How tall are you and how is your weight distributed?

I agree it would have been best keeping it a secret, but at some point in a LTR, they're gonna find out you're not eating as much as you should. Also, I ended up in the hospital because I hit my head from fainting. :/

>>18098821
He really just wants me to get my boobs back and to get a butt. Genetically, I store weight in my stomach before anywhere else, so I am super nervous about upping my eating and starting the journey to gain muscle. I used to work out but I became SUPER thin with a literally NO tits (I've gone from a 32D, to a 32A, to a 32B rn). I had a perfect stomach though, but it was over the top for him.
>>
>>18098867
Idk it's been what's worked. I started this journey at 190 about 5 years ago. After being prescribed some adderall, the weight started to come off on the alone, slowly but steadily. Then around 3 years ago I started getting serious about getting rid of it all.
I tried eating what everyone recommended and getting as much exercise as I could, but I found my loss just came to a crawl and then stopped altogether. Only when I started experimenting with the calorie cutting did I start to notice anything dropping again. Then I'd stall, drop my calorie count a little more, stall again, cut again, until I got to this number.
I'm losing about a half a pound a day if I really stick with it. (by my scale at least, which is admittedly old and kind of wonky)
If I fuck up and eat anymore than 500 I gain a pound though. So I'm scared to spike my intake that high. I'll just fucking balloon out of control at this point.

>Give it time
I don't have it though. I'm only in the prime of my life once, and I'm already wasting most of it being fat and disgusting. If I'm ever going to dream of being married before 30 then I need to shed it now. Because I'm only gonna get fatter after that just due to age.
>>
File: mantheharpoons.png (99KB, 179x358px) Image search: [Google]
mantheharpoons.png
99KB, 179x358px
>>18098879
I know. I'm disgusted by the flabby stomach, but trust me it was much worse. Pic related worse.
It's getting there, no where near fast enough, but getting there.
desu I'm not eating the greatest of food. Usually I'm eating some sort of microwave meal, like a lean cuisine or something.
Sometimes I'll have a can of green beans and some baby carrots and call it a day.
I don't have the time nor the access to a kitchen really to cook with. Just a minifridge and a microwave. Ah college living.

But yeah, I already cut out the sugar a long time ago.
>>
>>18098880
It isn't working if your definition of working included regular body function. I will admit that 190 sounds like a bit too much, but you are way below that at this point and being rail-thin isn't any more attractive to most people than being 190 pounds.

I can't change your mind over the internet, but you should be concerned and you should get help.

Btw, the words prime time of your life remind me of this, which is appropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwRlt1XyOg0
>>
>>18098879

Lol you had me going until
> Idk, girls really don't have trouble getting sex by virtue of being a girl

Stop RPing women and fuck off back to /r9k/
>>
>>18098879

Holy fuck, if you lost enough weight to go from a 32D to a 32A that is freaking nuts. If I were your BF alarm bells would be going off everywhere.
>>
>>18098851
It depends on your calorie burn in a day. I mean if you could do anything you wanted for work, I'd say do something very active and then throw in a 5 mile run every day or two.

When I worked in restaurants or construction I would burn a ton of calories, plus I would do really intense cardio.

If you have time for it, sign up at a local junior college for a sport like soccer or a jogging class.
>>
File: snapshot (3).jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (3).jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>18098899
Oh shush, you act like there isn't such thing as RPW.

>>18098895
Wow, you actually look good comparatively! Do you have access to a crockpot at all? You can make some decent shit in there. I'm concerned you aren't getting all your nutrients. I feel really sluggish sometimes because I skip meals.
>>18098906
Not really. I was 125 at my highest. Do you know how bra sizes work? Also I'm a 32B now, so I gained a bit back
>>
BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE
THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED
BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL
YOU DONT KNOWW OH OH
YOU DONT KNOW YOURE BEAUTIFULL
>>
>>18098898
>It isn't working if your definition of working included regular body function
Sorry could you explain?

Idk, I always said I'd keep going until I was skinny enough to get a bf, until I hit 100, or until my doctor was ready to admit me lol. Whichever comes first.
I just really wanted those tiny legs. Like, the types of guys I've always liked, I would look into their dating history and what they found attractive, and basically every single one of them exclusively dated chicks with this kind of body. Look like they weigh 100lbs sopping wet, legs for days, flat stomach, and smaller boobs.

I have none of that, and am not positive how much of that is even possible for me to have.
>>18098910
I've got the gym anxiety bad, I don't like being fat and disgusting in public. I have a treadmill at home, right now I've just been running as many calories as I've eaten that day, or as close to it as I can, and doing other non equipment stuff. Like wall sits, push ups, planks, crunches, etc.
I'm afraid of gaining muscle though, because again I don't want the fucking hams to get any bigger.
>>18098912
Nope :/ I have no way of storing that much food anyway. Fridge is too small, can't have a lot of stuff on hand. My shopping is basically 3-4 times a week. I only buy for a couple days at a time because I can't fit anything more in the fridge between me and the roommate.
I'm probably not getting all the nutrients, I had some fainting spells my doc said was low vitamins. Thankfully since I'm not super skinny yet she didn't suspect it was an ED or anything. I've been better about taking vitamins and supplement type stuff though. Haven't fainted in over 6 months.
I feel sluggish too, but the adderall kind of fixes that for me. Though when it wears off I crash.
>>
>>18098924
>Sorry could you explain?

From your own post:
> I had some fainting spells my doc said was low vitamins.
>I feel sluggish too, but the adderall kind of fixes that for me. Though when it wears off I crash.

First of all your diet lacks the micro-nutrients (vitamins, fats, etc.) that your body needs to sustain itself. Second of all your diet lacks the calories to keep your awake and your brain working. If you are in college this should give you pause. Stop absuing adderall.

There is no such thing as a weight-loss diet. Your diet is what you eat and if your diet doesn't include what you need to function then it is a bad diet. My diet for example is around 2500 to 3000 calories a day, because I am a guy who works out and is generally active. I may be eating a little too much, but it keeps me running and working pretty well.

Your diet is 500 calories. That's less than a baby needs to survive, less than anyone needs to survive. It isn't healthy, or smart, or a trick that your doctor doesn't want you to know about.

Second of all, at the rate of cutting your body is burning muscles FIRST. I mean that you are first losing your muscles, which are easier to burn for your body, and only then losing your fat.
Muscle is lean tissue. You at 100lbs of muscle is thinner than you at 100lbs of fat.
You want to keep your muscles and lose your fat, otherwise you are going to be saggy - or skinnyfat as I've heard it called.

I don't care what you think the prime time of your life is, but it isn't now, as you have to take drugs to even move and faint at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>18098287
Nigga you are gay
>>
>>18098937
I wrote 'Second of all' twice and called fat a micro-nutrient ... I think it's time for me to take a break.
>>
>>18098895
High protein, maybe low carb if you don't want to put in exercise or don't have the time. You're starving yourself and you can't sustain life that way. I can't name a man who I know who finds a girl who's skin and bones sexy. If I was you I'd pick up a light lifting regiment on a high protein diet, maybe with some extra starches like potatos and yams added in to feed your muscles and give you tone. You'll stop worrying about how bad you feel about yourself when every guy in a ten foot radius wants to bone you.
>>
>>18098748
Just made a throwaway email for you lol. It would be great to have someone to talk to about this stuff.
[email protected]
>>18098757
I'm not skinny, but have lost a lot of weight due to my ed.
>>18098939
Thx
>>
>>18098972
>I can't name a man who I know who finds a girl who's skin and bones sexy.

sorry but to be quite honest im doing it for myself not some guy
>>
I always found it difficult to avoid the comparison with very skinny girls and underdeveloped prepubescent girls. I clearly know they are not the same thing, but they trigger the same part of my brain which says 'no thanks, I'm supposed to watch out for you in a way which is hopefully not, but probably is patronising'. I wonder if the girls that idolise that particular look are in part fetishising the notion of youth and the imagined benefits that it brings alongside a slight fear of ageing and having to take on the burden of adulthood. Like I certainly see issues relating to control with eating disorders, body image, exercise addition, excessive selfies/photos online etc etc.

While I understand that everybody has preferences and arousal can be trigged by the sight of some strange things, sometimes at different times under different situations, I'd say that all of us know the basics here. Healthy people eat the right amount of calories with a balanced diet of mostly plants and lean protein to maintain a correct weight based upon their height. They are active daily in addition to 20 minutes of moderately intensive cardio 3 times a week.

Of course that sounds boring and many people prefer what is actually 'built' or 'athletic' and the fasted way to achieve this is resistance training and increased protein consumption. An increased muscle to fat ratio generally looks tighter, you burn more calories resting, you are stronger and your hormonal balance is different, some would argue better, but yeah increased risk of injury from training in the short term off set by lower risk of injury over a lifetime, all sorts of arguments for or against even without getting into diet, but I don't think you could argue 'healthy'.

The thing with super thin, is I imagine most of the time they do not prioritise lean tissue retention and as a result body composition and hormones over successive cycles of weight gain and loss is likely to be a complete shit show.
>>
>>18099035
When I say 'argue healthy' in people who have taken up resistance training I meant to say 'argue healthy in relation to somebody following the previous boring example'.

While there are issues around carbohydrate replacing fat and protein in the diet most studies show lowest oxidative stress and greatest lifespan in people who eat fewer calories. To sustain the exercise, having additional bodyweight, a greater metabolic rate with calories for growth on top you've got to eat more calories.

It is also extra wear on your joints and can be extra strain on the heart. Heavy lifting without good cardiovascular health is kind of shocking for your blood pressure and the way your heart reacts under stress like that is not considered safe or healthy.

You can get really skinny in a healthier way as well. I don't want to imply that all people doing that are going to burn excessive lean tissue with stupidly low calorie restriction combined with excessive cardio shooting cortisol through the roof.

You can perform modified protein sparing fasts combined with a resistance based training program designed to maintain as much lean tissue as possible with targetting re-feeds to manipulate hormonal response to avoid as many negative hormonal triggers as possible.

But these things aren't a way of life, they are 'I have a goal for the next 3-6 months and want to look a certain way for a few weeks'. The body composition would be difficult to maintain over time.

Also don't do that because I don't really like girls that look prepubescent or even like awkward skinny teenage guys in anything other than flattering angles with flattering light and filters while trying to make it look like they have ass and covered in make up to create a greater sense of femininity in absence of all other defining characteristics.

Like does anybody like really skinny awkward teenage guys? Why do girls want to look like them? Is it a self esteem thing?
>>
>>18099057

No one cares, you fucking annoying fit autists
>>
File: thin3.jpg (108KB, 700x508px) Image search: [Google]
thin3.jpg
108KB, 700x508px
>>18099035
>I wonder if the girls that idolise that particular look are in part fetishising the notion of youth and the imagined benefits that it brings alongside a slight fear of ageing and having to take on the burden of adulthood.
Probably this has something to do with it. I'm also involved in Japanese fashion and find thin asian bodies to be "ideal." So much so that nowadays I will be out and about and find normal American women looking large and weird, even if they are healthy. Like, women are the same size are men. Is this normal? I don't even know. It looks weird to me. I don't want my legs to be as thick as my man's.

>>18098993
Will email you!

>>18099057
>Like does anybody like really skinny awkward teenage guys? Why do girls want to look like them?
Clearly OP's pic does not look like a dude. She has a defined waist and has titties. Would you say pic related is boyish too?
>>
>>18099121
I'd literally kill to look like this
>>
>>18099140
That's isn't that skinny
>>
File: hUNAo.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hUNAo.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
>>18098993
>>18099121
[spoiler]but seriously, best of luck to you two[/spoiler]
>>
>>18099121
I find a big part of Japanese popular culture to be youth obsessed, idolising a perpetual adolescence with aspects of neoteny certainly manifest in design and troubling things like hikikomori, schoolgirl panties, loli etc etc so yeah that makes sense.

In both this picture and OP's picture the girl is stretching herself to look taller and thinner. It pulls in the waist slightly and makes the hips ratio look greater as a result. You can see it clearly in the vertically elongated belly button. These girls will not look like that in a relaxed posture, neither do /fit/ girls. We all have access to great cameras, even on phones, but when it comes to these images filters or camera modes or just low resolution shots seem to be used to change the tone of skin to look like uniformly smooth pink batter or something instead of actual skin. This is also intentionally misleading, giving the impression they don't have slight folds or areas of skin which crease, even when stretching and posing.

Yes without the bra being on show to give the illusion of tittles and in a more relaxed pose she would look quite like a very skinny boy from the chest down.
>>
File: 1486769522135.jpg (250KB, 1920x882px) Image search: [Google]
1486769522135.jpg
250KB, 1920x882px
>>18099161
Now you're just making the lel Japan is weird argument.

Here's some big boobies for you.
>>
>>18099167

Those aren't big you dumb slut
>>
File: 1xaasuyesaqh.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1xaasuyesaqh.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>18098322
>being sportsy means you will usually be heavier
>this is what flabby skinnyfats believe
>>
File: 1488554139110.jpg (75KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488554139110.jpg
75KB, 640x960px
>>18099175
Miss Alice doesn't have big titty? Not sure what saggy boobs you've been staring at.
>>
>>18099179
Wait, i understood it as looking heavier. Yes they will be heavier but look better, dont understand how is that a bad thing. But if op prefers to keep some shitty diet hoping to see less on the scale, then she wont look good
>>
>>18098281
What do you base of that assumption?
>>
>>18099167
Yes. Also a bunch of other stuff.
>>
Guy here, I sometimes talk with my GF about this aswell and her reasoing is basically: any person that invests more time in following someone elses life (instagram, tumblr, facebook, celebrities) instead of growing their own life is only feeding an upcoming depression and body image problems. That shit is absolutely unhealthy.

>>18098229
That pic is pretty much a 10/10 body, but your BF is a guy that likes tits and Ass, so she would be too skinny for him. Your judgement is absolutely ok here and the not showing ribs or sticking out hip bones thing is a good rule.

>>18098278
this chick has big legs (sports + Ass genetics), she crosses the line between cute and fit towards fit, but is still a 9/10 and pretty hot. pretty healthy

>>18098287
she is healthy, good weight and has the hourglass genetics, fat grows on the outside of her hips and thights. Stomach is pretty good, no buldge, here your judgement is too critical. She doesnt have a lot of fat on her belly, with a small waiste the intestines still need space so the body is more round. But for a man that is still pretty sexy. She is based on taste a 9-10/10. Your BF would probably find her pretty hot aswell.

>>18098748
just look at what men do more an more, they think that the ultra steroid muscle guy is what women want, is that healthy for them? no. is that, what women want most? no.

It doesnt matter what you find hot in the gender that you are not dating. And your view is different from that of men. You will not change your view by talking to likely minded people. If you are desperate, go on the street and ask 100 men with pictures, what they like, then work towards looking like that. Even better would be: not giving a shit about what you or anybody on the street wants and only care about what you body you can treat your SO with as good as possible.
>>
File: crazy-vs-hot-graph.jpg (58KB, 650x547px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-vs-hot-graph.jpg
58KB, 650x547px
>>18098818
there is no weight that will get you a BF, not even if you go down to weighting 0lbs. What drives guys away is not haveing character and beeing all superficial which is exactly what an ED shows. It's what men call "crazy", because they could not ask you out to a restaurant without you probably ashaming him by eating painfully little or having an emotional breakdown because of the implications.
If you want a BF, be easy going and like a buddy to him. your goal is not a specific body weight, its the "marriage material" field in the Hot-Crazy scale.

>>18098821
you are wrong in one point: it's for guys no problem at all if the GF doesn't have his specific dream body. As long as she can get his dick hard, which is pretty sure possible when he makes her his GF, there is no problem. There is also nothing to "talk out" like you say, having different views is perfectly ok and needs more acceptance than anything. But you are right with most other things

>>18098831
your picture shows unhealthy anorexic legs, it's achieveable for everyone no matter your genetics by reaching an unhealthy bodyfat amount and avoiding any strength related sport. Girl I know achieved this by doing full on sports 5 times a week but not giving her body any nutrition to grow muscles(just fruits, no fat, no protein) . Definitely unhealthy. i mean it's somewhat sexy but still unhealthy so this could be a red flag for serious dating even though she looks like a 8/10

>>18098851
you can achieve anything with enough dieting, even auschwitz mode, but that doesn't mean you should. flat belly is a good goal, but stick legs is definitely in the unhealthy range. Those legs and ass need more sports. what this guy says is absolutely true >>18098867
>>
>>18098880
The way you are dieting right now will leave you with lots of abundant skin which is ugly as fuck. The thing with sports is: it increases your calory need and you don't have to derive your body of nutrition. A body that lacks nutrition looks ugly and unhealthy, you see it in the skin and the saggyness of that belly already. Also you are wrong, 1kg of fat (2.2lbs) have 7k calories, so with 1k calories minus you would lose 2.2lbs per week, which is half of what you think.
Also you are saying your goal is getting a long term relationship, then your goal should be long term aswell. growing muscles is making it impossible for you to get fat again if you eat badly for some time (which is like the definition of pregnancy), muscles will burn those calories. skinny girls would get fat otherwise

>>18098895
you are not going to look good with that kind of nutrition. That's just not possible. get a kitchen and learn preparing your own meal from fresh ingredients, then you have a shot at getting an attractive body. otherwise you will only achieve a cheap hooker body that get's fat month after marriage or the first kid. see, this guy says it aswell: >>18098937
Im old enough (28) and seen enough girls like you to be able to predict you no good outcome along the way you are heading. I can't stress how important a healthy nutrition is. Love this picture aswell >>18099179

>>18098912
definitely on the skinny side there, could gain a single digit amount of pounds without looking worse.

>>18099121
average american woman is definitely chubby compared to girls here ins europe
That picture is the same as the last one, pretty hot though 9/10, could gain a bit of muscle though.
>>
>>18098867
>Even if your daily maintenance calories are 1500, you are still cutting 1000, fully two thirds of those, every day. Your body can't burn fat at this rate.
Bullshit. 1000 calories non-crash diets exist and the matter is the frequency of what you eat, not how much you are eating. Our bodies are designed to burn fat when we dont receive food, the fat storage isnt just so you stay fat forever. As for op: first lose weight, to a point where iu can tell what are your muscles like, then worry about muscle atrophy or whatever, at this point it is just retarded and pointless. Fat loss is a process and you should learn to suck it up instead of whining about your current state. If you really want to lose fat that fast, then find a few free weeks to go fasting while engaging into some activity (while fasting you will feel tired when you are doing nothing, but energized when you are e.g.walking). The big problem would be breaking the fast and trying to not overeat afterwards (it is only then when you regain weight from fasting, despite what people believe - aside from that you will regain water weight, which isnt much), but the option is still there and it is proven to be effective. When you choose to fast, drink a lot of water, and afterwards, eat small portions of food 3 times daily max and dont snack or drink sugary things in between. How much calories it will be would depend on how successfull was your fast- if you get to a healthy weight you dont need to torture yourself, just be careful with the portions. One week minimum is a good start, but you can try training yourself by not eating 1-2 times a week to see how well you can handle it. And always drink a lot of water, like 2-3 in small portions throughout the day, to speed up the fat loss - without it all the substance from processing fat will stay in your body.
Fat loss isnt difficult at all, but the problem is with maintaining it in a healthy way for be aware of it.
>>
>>18099311
>like 2-3 in small portions
2-3 liters of course
>>
File: That's pretty good.jpg (97KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
That's pretty good.jpg
97KB, 682x1024px
>>18098229
I'm a very skinny guy and have no distorted body image for both gender. It seriously depends on the genetics for what's to skinny and what not. Your picture shows a woman with a geneticaly petite body. So 130 lbs could make her look fat.

But when we're speaking about what an average woman should look like to be considered healthy, then I would say like this one.

PS: It's Aidra Fox, one of my favorite pornstars.
>>
>>18099311
you know nothing about nutrition.
If the body has too little amino acids, it will take that from the muscles, because it has very limited possibilities for producing them from fat or sugar.

If the body has too little sugar (very important for the brain), it will first use the fast glycogen buffer aswell as glyconeogenesis (fat -> sugar in the liver) and excessive amino acids. if you go so far to have a ketogenic diet, the body will start to make keton bodies from fat and run the brain on those.
If you take up no solid food or calories for a week (my dad did that a few times) you lose muscle and fat.

But muscles are the best way to burn calories. So eating protein is essential for everyone who wants to lose weight. That's why the recomondation is: decrese fat and sugar to a healthy level and that's it.

The body is very well equipped with surviving with low calories by beeing ultra energy efficient. only muscles can overcome this efficiency in a healthy way.
>>
>>18099326
>it will take that from the muscles, because it has very limited possibilities for producing them from fat or sugar.
For the first 24-48 days of fasting, yes.
>the body will start to make keton bodies from fat and run the brain on those.
Yes, and that is what happens when you fast. There has been a lot of research to confirm that the body preserves muscle during fast, and if you think of the logic coming from it it makes sense - you need muscles to look for food. Do you think people could always maintain the first world diets you have now, eith perfectly counted calories three times a day?
>>
>>18099337
As for for your personal anedgote, you didnt give enough information - how did you measure if he lost muscle? How much did he weight and loss in the end and how did he go through the fasting?
>>
>>18099337
>24-48 days of fasting
meant hours not days.
>>
>>18099337
so in your imaginary world, how does the body magically make the nitrogen appear, that amino acids have, but fat or sugar have not?

That's not possible. the body can turn some amino acids it takes from the muscles into other necessary ones (e.g. blood protein), keeping the nitrogen. but we have no nitrogen storage in our body.
>>
File: Urea.jpg (49KB, 514x486px) Image search: [Google]
Urea.jpg
49KB, 514x486px
>>18099356
As i wrote the body will conserve muscle in longer fasts, as the graph shows, so the nitrogen balance isnt a concern. But what does that have to do with the ops goal? She doesnt want to grow muscle only loss fat. After you loss fat you can worry about shaping your body. I should remind you also that i recommended fasting in free time - so she isnt bothered with strenous work. Your condenscending tone is unnecessary, since i dont make anything up.
>>
>>18099376
your diagram shows, that muscle mass is decreased even though fastening decreases your speed, but your thesis was, that this would only happen in the first 1-2 days, which is clearly wrong. Especially if you fast for like you say 2-3 weeks the amount of protein you lose is huge
>>
>>18099376
ops goal is to get to know what is healthy and what is unhealthy. She right now has an aversion against too much muscle and finds it too manly, but having no muscle on your body and have legs like >>18098831
is definitely unhealthy.
therefore a diet like fastening, that decreses the amount of muscle is not adviceable for OP, because it could take her to what she finds good looking but sacrifice her health in the mean time.

The only healthy diet is a balanced variance of food pyramid with all micro nutrients. Only the size of the pyramid should be adjustet to your needs.
A diet like >>18098880
will give her osteoporosis, anaemia, stretchmarks, excessive skin and quite a few vitamin related sicknesses. Might even kill her, but that's what she aims for anyways.
>>
>>18098972
>I can't name a man who I know who finds a girl who's skin and bones sexy.
Well I mean, I don't really want to be skeletor either. Pic related is like, an 11/10 to me. I'd love to be anywhere even somewhat close to that. I can't do much about my stumpy height though I know.
I'm just like, concerned about if it doesn't work. If I just bloat up and get fatter because fuck. It takes 30 seconds to gain a fuck ton of weight and then 30 years to get it back off.
>>18099265
>If you want a BF, be easy going and like a buddy to him.
I honestly think my personality can keep a guy just fine, I have interests, I'm a very loving person, I'm honest and trustworthy, its just getting my foot in the door that I can't do. You have to be hot enough to approach or be noticed first, then they'll stick around or not based on personality. But if I can't even get anyone to stop a second to give me a chance, my personality is meaningless because they'll never take the chance to see it.

I'm just personally attracted to very skinny dudes, basically exclusively, who in turn also want very skinny chicks.
>it's achieveable for everyone no matter your genetics by reaching an unhealthy bodyfat amount and avoiding any strength related sport
I know thats not what you wanted me to take away from this, but I'm relieved by this. I just wanted to know if it was possible, even if by extreme measures. Idk if I'll actually be able to go to those extremes, but I do find comfort in knowing I theoretically could.
>>
Healthy is exactly that, a measure of health. I think this woman looks a little waif-like but as long as her vital signs are within range and she has no health problems who cares? Same with fat chicks (although most claim to be healthy and are in fact not at all)

Men like different things. While my brother loves women like this, I like fat chicks. What I'm ultimately getting at is you can't judge health by someone's body fat percent.
>>
>>18099284
What if I like, do what I have to to gain the muscle to tighten my skin, and then try to get rid of the muscle later? I'm scared of muscle because it seems very difficult to get rid of, especially in my legs, because it's not like I can just stop using my legs completely. Unless I somehow do the breaking my legs thing, but I honestly wouldn't have the slightest clue on how to do that and make it seem like an accident. Plus, ouch.

I don't plan on having kids, because shit I refuse to destroy by body beyond all repair for a screaming, pooping black hole that sucks all my money, life, and happiness away from me.

I'm not gonna have access to a real kitchen until I'm done with college really.
>>18099530
I mean, how quickly can it kill me? I'm a quality over quantity person. I'd rather live a short happy life than a long miserable one.

Lately I've just been wanting to an hero because I'm so fed up with everything, how much I hate my body, how ugly I look, how insecure and undesirable I feel, how soul crushingly lonely I am since being dumped for being too fat years and years ago. Somethings gotta give. I'm at the point where I'm either gonna off myself now and be done with it, or live a little longer holding out hope for an ideal body to fix everything else.
>>
>>18100141

just for some comparison I guess, hendricks is like my first thought of a "healthy" looking woman. She looks capable of producing children and taking care of them. The girl in OP looks exactly like that, a girl.
>>
>>18100143

>I mean, how quickly can it kill me?

To put it in perspective, being super morbidly obese shaves an average of 8-10 years off a persons lifespan. Anorexia on the other hand shaves 30-40 years off. On top of that you get some really nasty shit with anorexics. Daily enemas because you can no longer shit properly, all of your hair falling out, scabs that won't heal and open randomly. But hey, all that's worth it because you tie all your self worth to some stupid man and the fact that he dumped you cause you were ffaaaattt. Cause being ffaaaattt is worse than not being able to shit. Cause being faaaattt is the end of the world.
>>
The idea that the woman in OP is unhealthy thin is bullshit dreamt up by chubby people to make them feel better, just ignore.
>>
>>18100162

She flat out admits that she has a disease that is a concern to her doctors and she's actively trying to gain weight. She's not healthy at all. Reality > your fee-fees.
>>
>>18100159
Idk, right now I guess I'm only looking to go slightly underweight. I figure slightly underweight can't be that much worse than slightly over, and the chubbys seem to live pretty average lives.

Its more that the prospect of being alone forever, being this miserable forever, dying alone and unloved, that's whats the end of the world to me.

Yeah, this ex is what jump started this for me in a way, but in his defense when he did dump me I was actually extremely fat and unfuckable. But I loved him. He was the only one I ever did love, even though I know in hindsight he was not that good to me. But what really got me going on the ED was the long, looooonng dryspell that came after him. The fact that nobody even looked at me. He was the first and only one to do so for such a long time. I got scared that if nothing changed, I would never feel that love again. That's what I'm really tieing my self worth to, the ability to love and be loved again (or really, for the first time since I don't believe that guy ever actually loved me like he said.)

As I said though, I need the looks to pull someone in, so my personality or whatever traits I have can make him stay. But if I can't even get anyone to take a step towards me, my personality can't do anything.
>>
>>18098851
Oh, you again. You seem better than last time I've seen you, good job OP.
But girl, I think you need to work on your posture, it might help you to get the stomach flatter.
>>
>>18099462
>your diagram shows, that muscle mass is decreased even though fastening decreases your speed
It doesn't show anything about reduced muscle mass, just reduced nitrogen excretion resulted from reduced protein breakdown. I have read on people fasting from 1 month to over a year (one case) and definitely fat loss was at work- according to your theory those people should look like blobs of fat that cant move their arms and legs because of the lack of muscles that their bodies decide to condume first - i have never seen vicumes of famine looking like above mentioned. You can look up research of conserving muscles e.g. on hibernating bears.
>>
>>18100159
I never understood the term 'shaving lifespan' - you dont have a set years to live. If you are obese at one point but manage to get healthy when you are young then it doesnt mean you will die at 50s as if you were still obese. Eating disorder related issues can be passed down on offspriing though - eg if you give birth to a child while you are obese it may have a bigger chance at having insuline-related diseases
>>
>>18099001
Then you're a retard who's past saving and that's why you missed trips.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.