[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my sister is throwing this banger at our house. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: anon_party.jpg (32KB, 676x673px)
anon_party.jpg
32KB, 676x673px
So my sister is throwing this banger at our house. There's going to be loud, annoying pleb tier music and alcohol, weed, etc. Typical normie party.

It's just going to be Seniors in high school; I'm a Sophomore in college. A few of my sister's friends are smoking hot qt.pis. There's this one girl who is a beautiful 10/10 basic bitch and I want to get intimate with her. How do I approach them/her without seeming like a nu-male? What do I say, what do I do?

>talk to one of them while they're somewhat drunk/faded
wew lad, but I don't really know what to do after that..
>>
Leave the house and then call the cops on them.

Seeing how responsible of an adult you are will surly help you get into her pants.
>>
>>18098170
>wew lad, but I don't really know what to do after that..

Don't worry, you can always brag to them about how good your taste in music is, and how much you disprove of alcohol, weed, and loud music. They'll understand and praise you.
>>
>>18098186
This guy gets it.
>>
is OP joking or has 4chan began to rot his brain
>>
>>18098170

I dunno, man. You probably don't have to say or do anything. Nothing pulls in pussy quite like an unbearable superiority complex.

People love being condescended to. Stick with that and I'm sure their legs will part like the red sea.
>>
Call the police on your sister's party and end it early.
>>
>>18098170

I think by asking on this board, instead of making the mistake and growing through the experience, you might have already secured your nu-male-ness.

Maybe, who knows.
>>
>>18098243
I overdid it with the memes
>>
>>18098170
Unless you're smokin fuckin hot, you have zero chance. You could get her number. Just because she's 10/10 and going to a party you described doesn't mean she's going to be looking to give it away to any dude who shows up.
>>
File: perfect.jpg (26KB, 620x572px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
26KB, 620x572px
>>18098321
I'm honestly an 8.5/10 in looks. I'm pretty fit, almost /otterbod/. I also dress really well (r/MFA level) but not flashy.

I just don't know what to say... Do I just do the superiority complex trick, not say or do anything?
>>
>>18098336
I'm talking 10/10, anything less isn't enough
>>
>>18098170
I dunno man. Are you on good terms with your sister? If you wanted to, you could buy them some shitty Burnets vodka, some OJ, and make screwdrivers for the little shits. It'll get you plenty drunk too. If you come in when everyone's good and buzzed, try yelling out if anyone wants to take some shots. Guarantee at least a few people will want to mooch off of you, and you can start a conversation from there. If there's anything I learned in college, its that normies love free alcohol.
>>
Lol been there OP. Drink some alcohol and make sure the bass is turned up high and mixed properly, it makes turn up music way more tolerable.

If you try to chase girls, it won't work. You might get lucky with the sluttiest of the lot or drunkest, but here's how to get the good ones:

>See qt you like
>Go up to her
>Say something like "Why do you look so bored?" or "having fun?" with a James Bond smirk and good body language. No arms in front of your chest, good posture, eye contact.
>Get a positive response out of her. Just feel out what to say that guarantees a positive response.
>After positive response, just smile like I said and walk away. This makes you stand out. You're not chasing her, but you just made a quick connection. The other guys will be dropping pick up lines, being creepy, etc, while you're just having a good time and being friendly.
>After 30 minutes-an hour of not communicating with her or even seeing her, go up to her again and this time flirt with her.
>Since you already made her feel comfortable by displaying you aren't chasing girls, it will make her much more open to flirting with you.
>After flirting for a little bit, ask her if she wants to go smoke or grab a drink or something. Get her to follow you
>Continue flirting for 20-30 minutes or until she is displaying sexual body language like touching you, laughing a lot, looking at your lips, etc.
>Say something like "it's pretty loud in here, you want to go talk somewhere else? I can give you a tour of the house"
>"Sure op :3"
>Walk her to your room casually while maintaining chit chat/flirting. This is important, the walk to the room is where most girls get cold feet. Just make her feel comfortable.
>Go to your room and make sure you set it up so the only place to sit is the bed. Put backpacks on all chairs or something.

pt 2 below
>>
>When she's sitting on your bed comfortable, say you're going to grab a water bottle or take a piss or something. Don't take too long
>When you come back in, lock the door and make the lighting comfortable. Girls like colored lights like blue lightbulbs, christmas lights, etc. If not, just make sure it's not bright enough to see the hidden emotions in each others expressions.
>Stare at her and until she looks at you and says "what?" and then just smile and say stand up/get up
>When she gets up put your arms around her and move your hands down her curves and shit
>Kiss her and start hooking up. Pretty much open game at this point, just have fun and don't get over-excited. Use protection
>>
>>18098434
>Use protection
fuck. I like the walking away strat tho.

I just went out there and literally everyone was looking at me. Literally everyone. I played it cool though, didn't give off the vibe that I was actually nervous as fuck.

They're pretty fucking drunk. I do like the idea of getting them more fucked up though. Hard liquor is the strat now lol.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.