[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some tips for breaking laws and getting away with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1437318338708.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1437318338708.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
What are some tips for breaking laws and getting away with it?

I don't plan on breaking a law, just asking because I'm writing a fiction novel.
>>
Not a crime if you don't get caught.
>>
>>18098051
/adv/ please, write a novel for me
go to /lit/
or better go fuck yourself
>>
>>18098051
Cover your tracks. Think about the crime you're doing, and think like a cop - what's incriminating evidence? What would be tell tale signs of a guilty suspect? What physical evidence would there be to collect?

You have a series of events that can unfold:
1. Officer investigates -- at this point there's nothing to worry about. S/he's just poking around because a complaint has been made or he has seen something suspicious. He won't approach you at this point, but if he does, then do the following. Have a relaxed conversation, answer his answers politely and throw in a 'sir' or 'ma'am' here and there, but don't brown nose. Act relaxed. I can't stress this enough. Police are heavily trained to read body language, and trust me, they'll know if you're hiding something. Now, if they do think something's up, they might ask more pointed questions.
2. At this point, keep answering, but ask casually, "Am I being detained? Am I free to go sir?" If he doesn't answer or keeps asking questions, then it's strongly indicative that you are not being detained, unless you incriminate yourself while he's questioning you.
3. If he answers "yes, you're being detained, please come with me." Then cooperate with him with every single thing he wants. Don't make a fuss - or that'll be an extra charge against you. Mind you, at this point he's not charging you, he's just arresting you for questioning. You may or may not be put into cuffs, but you are for sure going into the cop car.
3. You'll be taken down to the station and questioned further. Ask for a lawyer. The police officer is obligated to give you a free call to a lawyer and will not question you until you call legal counsel. Chances are, you won't have your lawyer to begin with - but that's what planning is for: hire a lawyer that you pay by the hour - do not under any circumstance hire a lump sum payment lawyer, they won't fight your case that well. Trust me.

Cont'd
>>
>>18098051

depends on the crime obviously. using a proxy doesn't help if you're mugging someone.

this is a really dumb question
>>
>>18098083
4. If you're stuck with free legal counsel they'll tell you one thing. Do not open your mouth unless you're saying these magic words: "No comment" or "I want to speak to my attorney first please." Nothing else whatsoever. If you answer any question, you're doing the cop's job for them. Now, they might use bully tactics or subtle threats to induce you into questioning. The trick is, you want to be steadfast and only answer with the above. If you break and answer any question, it's game over and you're likely to get charged with a crime. They might be buddy buddy with you to make you talk, and say things like, "I want to be a friend to you, but you have to help me out - help me so I can help you." Don't fall for it. They have one job: to charge you with a crime. That's all they're doing. The name of the game is information and information alone. So the more information you give them, the more they can work with, and ultimately this is bad news.

They can detain you from anywhere between a day or two, depending. Depending on the crime, they may or may not let you free or will force you to a number of conditions to accept to be released, unless you want to pay a bail outright or stay longer in jail. Let's hope there's no evidence they can use, but trust me they'll stretch any piece of evidence - literally grasping at straws - to try charge a person.

After that, go to a lawyer and settle things. Ta da you got away with a crime.
>>
>>18098097
Now go make your 'story' OP. Be smart.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.