[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date a girl for over 2 years >break up >she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>date a girl for over 2 years
>break up
>she's moved on and is happy with someone else

I'm glad she's well and enjoying life, but God damn this hurts. Life has been giving me nothing but stress lately, but this has totally destroyed me. I need to get over this ASAP; I have an interview for medical school that I have to ace, but I find myself having a hard time getting out of the bed, let alone doing anything productive.

Please help.
>>
A bird lives its life and drops dead in the frigid cold of winter without ever feeling sorry for itself.

I remember there was once a time when I was complaining to my girlfriend that things weren't going well for me and I felt like the universe put me at a disadvantage that stopped me from doing what I wanted. Poor background, dysfunctional family, little social circle. I was expecting to receive some sort of support from her but instead she told me that I feel sorry for myself a lot. It took me a bit aback because it seemed insensitive at the time but I realized that she was right, but not before I felt sorry for myself for feeling sorry.

Self pity really corrupts the mind. It makes you feel good for a temporary amount of time because it gives you a reason behind your suffering. It lets you feel "right" for feeling unmotivated. But it doesn't lead to anything. It's not constructive in any way. The most you're gonna do by feeling is have feelings, you gotta have action.

Youve got bigger responsibilities than to worry about your ex. You got the interview coming up and grades to keep. I know its harder done than said but you need to understand that part of your life is over, but other parts are still going. Let them crash in flames, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

Get a grip.
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1458315907942.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>
>>18098073

I hear you. I'm trying to keep the woe-is-me attitude to the minimum, hence why I've asked for help in getting over this situation because I know I have bigger things to worry about.

I find that it's hard for me to love someone, but when I do, I do so with all my heart, so this has really been a kick in the balls.

>>18098077

All true.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.