[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it wrong to excercise and lift weights, if you just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: g7qRSNw.jpg (86KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
g7qRSNw.jpg
86KB, 612x612px
Why is it wrong to excercise and lift weights, if you just want to attract women ?

Let's say that you've been ignored and rejected by all sorts of women for a long time and now want to improve your physique in hopes of attracting a few.

Seriously, why is it wrong to get fit for women ?
>>
>>18097964

Nothing inherently wrong with it, but if it's the only change you're making and hope that bitches will then miraculously fall on your dick, then you're a deluded fool.
>>
File: 1375770204757.gif (785KB, 400x225px)
1375770204757.gif
785KB, 400x225px
>>18097964

>Why is it wrong to excercise and lift weights, if you just want to attract women ?

What the fuck are you talking about? Who the fuck do you know says its wrong to make yourself make self improvements to attract women?

I've never heard anyone say that in my entire life. You trollin?
>>
>>18097964

Doing anything "just" to get women is dumb. Don't put your self-worth in the hands of others. When you get fit and your thirst/desperation still turn women off, you'll feel really bad because you put so much effort into something that didn't pan out.
>>
It's not "wrong" , it has nothing to do with morals.

People say not to get fit for women, because you're going to lose your motivation once you get a woman. Then you're going to get fat and she's going to leave you and you're going to have to start all over. So find a better reason to do it. Health. Self-Love. whatever. That's the idea.
>>
>>18097964
I think that if you lose someone important like some girl you really feel a connection with but your not good looking enough for her then that is a trigger to help people do it. Like thats what happened to me, im not good enough for the girl of my dreams but I want to make myself good enough so if im lucky enough to meet someone like her again I wont lose them like I did with her.
>>
I think not only there's nothing wrong with it, but the ONLY correct reason to lift is for women. Lifting to feel better with yourself is pure narcissism and idiocy.
>>
There's nothing wrong with it. It's just that a lot of bros are terry tough nuts who don't want to admit they're trying to look fabulous for the ladies.

Probably because they realize that it won't work and they don't want to get called out on their shit. Imagine if you spent so much energy into getting fit just so you could get laid, and then you didn't get laid. What a fucking loser you'd be.

The vast vast majority of women do not care about how cut you are. No more than you give a crap about muscle definition in women. You can have a bit of a belly and even hot girls won't think about it. But whatever, if it gives you confidence I guess it's good, and it doesn't hurt to be in shape.
>>
>>18097964

its not.

>BUT SOMEPEOPLE SAY IT IS

some people say its wrong to masturbate, some people say its wrong to drink, some people say its wrong to attract girls instead of buying them (though thats mostly in other countries).

point here is that no matter what you do some people are always going to find a reason to think negatively of it.

do what you want and stop worrying about them.
>>
>>18097972
Ah, now I know the people (or person) posting those kinds of reactions gifs are dim-witted and self-centered.
>>
File: 1375175580345.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375175580345.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>18098099

>I can tell how intelligent or selfish a person is based solely on what reaction gifs they post on an anonymous image board

Please. Tell me more.
>>
it's not inherently wrong but
-if you lift only for girls you'll stop when you get a girl
-many girl care a lot less about muscles than you think, and some consider very big guys less attractive than averega one. Of course a nice body is always a plus but some girls dont consider it that important
other reaosn but that i think is stupid
-it'a a vain thing to do and people dont like vanity
>>
>>18098108
Alright, just confirmed that gif too. You use those 2 gifs so often, and your attitude says you probably disregard a lot of things people say simply because of your ego.

Not feeding you anymore, but thanks for confirming which posts I can ignore.
>>
>>18097964
Literally have never heard anyone say this

Just ????
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>18098127

>Making more assumptions of people's character and ego based on their choice of reaction gif.

Very interesting. Are you peering into some kind of crystal ball over there or are you just pulling all of these neat assumptions directly out of your ass?
>>
>>18097964
>implying right and wrong exist
>>
File: 1460160692216.jpg (67KB, 640x480px)
1460160692216.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>18098146
This, you guy are spooked as fuck
>>
It isn't wrong to improve yourself in the hopes of getting sex, or a relationship. Both of those things would make your life better.

What is wrong about these things, is the unhealthy obsession and vapid lifestyle that comes when you live life for other people.

If it is what you want, go ahead. Be you, and be happy getting all fit.
Just make sure it is what you want, and understand you aren't obligated to appease anyone.
>>
File: woke.png (704KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
woke.png
704KB, 580x800px
>>18098216
>>18098146
>>
>>18098265
Alex Jones has the quintessential 'American man' look.
>>
>>18097964
This is probably not the best analogy, but it will end similarly how American space program ended.

You won the space race but after that you slowly start loosing motivation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.