[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, quick rundown here. Before I start, though, I'd like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Kitten-lick-nose.jpg (218KB, 1258x907px) Image search: [Google]
Kitten-lick-nose.jpg
218KB, 1258x907px
So, quick rundown here.
Before I start, though, I'd like to bless you and extend a prayer towards you and your life and hope that you succeed in what you're seeking.
>be 14
>develop autoimmune disoder in which my immune system attacks my internal organs et al
>diagnosed at 15, lots of chemo, very tough schoolwork
>develop bipolar disorder and latent PTSD
>ffw 5 years, 20 now
>PTSD was fully triggered 2016 but always existed
>had been in mental hospital 2 or so times, second time (2014) diagnosed bipolar, fully medicated
>life starting to slightly look up, but is incredibly tough
>notice a pattern, extended periods at home (when I don't have fevers), my psychological stability and happiness usually shoots through the roof
>periods of time where I go to school frequently and try to do what I have to, I become suicidal levels depressed and self hating
>I barely learn anything in school because I am not an auditorial learner
>try to explain this to my teachers, or at least one especially where I literally am just wasting my time in class
>"It's because you don't know enough work"
fun fact, that class is german and .. german is a language, obviously, but I'm learning turkish just fine without any aid from teachers, much quicker in fact and am enjoying it much more. I really do a lot of the work she puts forward but I recognize that it's not going to help me learn the language.

Is there something I can do to make her cut me some slack and just get to skip lessons? I know it doesn't work for me at all and going to school in general just kills my spirit, drains my energy and makes me depressed. Thank you for reading. Oh, and the first part was to describe how I have 'special needs' and why I get so miserable in school.
>>
reported
>>
>>18097928
for what? im sorry if i forgot some of the rules, i'm quite tired. having all these issues tends to take a toll on your energy
>>
>>18097927
nope you're fucked.

try adderall
>>
>>18097950
no concentration issues here
>>
>>18097927
why are you even going to school if you're 20?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.