[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend always wants to hang out >literally 5 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1be69453577bffaee1c16b6c646975d5.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1be69453577bffaee1c16b6c646975d5.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
>girlfriend always wants to hang out
>literally 5 days a week
>all she does is waste my time
>just want to be alone for a while
>tell her I need alone time
>she doesn't understand
>tell her I am pretty introverted
>she says "you're going to spend your whole life alone then?"
>she doesn't seem to even fathom the concept that anyone would ever want to be alone for any amount of time
>she thinks I am lying and I "don't like her"
>I am so tired and sick of spending time with her
>>
>>18097776

Is there a question here?
>>
>>18097780
what do
>>
What do you do when you hang out? It sounds like you probably don't have many activities to do with each other.

What kind of hobbies and interests do you have?
What kind of hobbies and interests does she have?
Is there a way to reconcile these and find an activity you can both engage in together that allows you both to grow as people?

If not, I personally wouldn't be dating that person.
>>
>>18097784
Leave her if you are unhappy.
>>
>>18097787
well, the problem is just that sometimes it is literally a waste of time.

For example, on Wednesday, I was planning to go to the gym and play a game I haven't finished yet.
She wanted to go to her lab and organize some papers, and for some reason, insisted that I must go with her.
I asked why she can't just do it alone and she said she never does anything alone and she doesn't want to drive.
I said I have shit to do and she called me selfish for wanting to do my own thing. She said I was being super inconsiderate to her. Then she said it won't even be that long. So whatever, maybe I'll be back in time
I sat in her lab for 2 hours looking at my phone, on a weekday night, while she organized some dumb papers.

I told her it was a huge waste of my time and she seemed angry that I would think that games/movies/doing whatever is more important than spending time with her.
>>
>>18097784
She probably is cucking you right now, so I would recommend you break up
>>
I think the fact you describe your alone time with her as wasted time is a bad sign. Why not explain that people are a distraction for you to work and that's why you need alone time to pursue your interests?
>>
>>18097800

Sorry man she knows like a fucking pain in the ass. The inconsiderate one is herself.

Run nigga, run. It'll only get worse from here on
>>
File: 1392092601337.jpg (91KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
1392092601337.jpg
91KB, 600x555px
>>18097784
Have her read up on introverts.

Extroverts are hardwired differently than us and it is in their nature to assume that everyone is/should be the same as them. They need to be taught that we have different needs and it is not a choice but something we require to keep balanced and happy.
>>
>>18097832
Wow, this is a surprisingly accurate chart. Normally these types are charts are 90% bullshit, 10% meme, but this one is quite fair
>>
It's usually the most lonely people that always ask other people to hang around them or invite others out. Honestly, she probably won't understand your loner attitude and you should instead try to understand why she insists on having someone around. There's usually an underlying reason especially when they throw an attitude at you (and no it's not you no matter what she says).
>>
>>18097832
>>18097835

image could have just as well been written for autistic children
>>
>>18097841
my impression is that she was way too spoiled growing up. Her parents did everything for her, and pretty much everything in her life was "on rails" (i.e., people told her exactly what she needed to do all the time). Whenever something comes down to an independent or creative task, she seems to fall apart.
Like if I told her to write a creative story, she wouldn't be able to get past the first word. If I gave her instructions for putting together a computer, she could probably do it well.
She says it's partly culture, and that Americans (like myself) she considers TOO independent.

Also I wouldn't necessarily call myself a loner, but I do not feel like I need anyone's support
>>
>>18097845
This
>>18097835
>>18097832
Introver's not the same as being an autist, you don't have to manhandle them.
>>
>>18097776
look into attachment theory. she has problems that you, as an introvert, are definitely not suited to handle
>>
>>18097961
Can I take a shot at her nationality?

Is she Asian or Filipino?
>>
>>18097989
She's chinese unfortunately
>>
>>18097776
>I am so tired and sick of spending time with her

Anon you don't like her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.