[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what stage of your life do you start trying to find someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Spane.jpg (352KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Spane.jpg
352KB, 1280x853px
At what stage of your life do you start trying to find someone to start a family with?

I'm 23 now, soon turning 24. I know that I'm too young right now, but not so long ago I went out for some drinks with a 35 year-old friend, and at the end of the night he broke down crying saying that he'd left things too late and fucked up his chances of having a family by not marrying when he had the opportunity, in his 20's. My uncle is in his 30's and is trying for a baby with his fiancée with little luck, it seems like they got together because of wanting a family and yet it's still too late for them.

The only girls my age I meet seem to be interested in sex / having fun for another 10 years before settling down (I live in pic related and people are sill overcompensating like crazy over Franco and the the Catholic Church controlling every aspect of people's lives). I had a relationship with an older woman but it ended because she was too worried about being judged by other people.

How do I get this bullshit out of my mind?
>>
>>18097622
Shameless self-bump
>>
As soon as you start having relationships you are looking, and if you aren't you are a fool.
>>
Ask yourself this. What would make you happier at the end of the day?

Being lonely alone, being stuck with someone who will irritate you, or having to deal with screaming children?

Or, you can look at it from a different perspective:

Being independent and free, being with someone who loves you, or leaving a legacy of yourself for the future?

I'm trying to tell you that it's not bullshit unless you make it bullshit.
>>
File: communist_doggo.jpg (40KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
communist_doggo.jpg
40KB, 800x815px
Look, I'm 15, one of the people you shouldn't take advice from, but hay I'm sure you could use it.
Having kids is a great thing, if you want them.

I'd say that the perfect age to start settling down is around 28. It's a middle ground for most people.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.