[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ex and I are on good terms >She's home for school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1488230851621.jpg (34KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488230851621.jpg
34KB, 640x399px
>Ex and I are on good terms
>She's home for school so we hangout (a few days ago)
>Ever since been in a horrid mood
>Romantic feelings aren't coming back, but still insanely sexually attracted to her and is getting in my head

This isn't the first time this has happened, not with an ex other times but with female friends. Sometimes I find I'll develop what can only be described as a "sexual obsession" towards a female friend. It honestly gets to the point where fucking that specific person is pretty much all I can think about and it has a significantly negative effect on my mood and overall mental state.

I know it's normal for a guy to think about fucking his female friends, and I know it's normal for a guy to struggle to be platonic friends with girls he's attracted to. However I'm very concerned about how much it gets to me. It gets all up in my head and drives me insane, depresses me and sky rockets my anxiety levels. Letting my head get in such a tizzy over an attractive friend not wanting to bang can't be normal
>>
File: 1488548138847.png (2MB, 1130x906px) Image search: [Google]
1488548138847.png
2MB, 1130x906px
>>18097427
I do the same thing sometimes mate. If I just want to get laid in general but I cant - like if I'm having a dry spell or whatever - that's fine, I can cope with that. However, when I get in to my head that I want to have sex with a specific person and I can't it makes me angry as all hell, and that'll last anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days.

I'd love to tell you what the solution is, but I have absolutely no idea.
>>
>>18097621
So is it more a general sexual frustration that I'm just relating to a specific person
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.