[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a date with a shy girl. I'm going out tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Going on a date with a shy girl.

I'm going out tomorrow for a daytime date with a girl that gets some anxiety and shyness around new people. I'm pretty decent at maintaining a conversation with most people but this is unfamiliar territory. I expect to have to carry the conversation for the majority of the time so I'm looking for some tips on how to behave and where to steer the conversation for someone like her. I'm dreading running into awkward silences if I'm not speaking.
>>
When I went on my first date with my current girlfriend. It was exactly like this. She was more a of shy person and said before hand that she may not speak that much, so I was like well shit im gonna have to do all the work.
But when i met up with her , straight away i told her she look beautiful and if her trip to(whereever youre meeting) was okay. Thats already a mini conversation it self. Ask here and talk about stuff she likes. Which kinda forces to talk about it in a sense. And trust me it will all just flow together. Me and my gf couldnt stop talking for 3 hours and there we was thinking it was gonna be awkward. Best of luck.
>>
Girls like to talk about themselves, no matter how much they deny it. People like to talk about themselves.

Literally just ask her questions to whole time. That's the secret to keeping a conversation going.
>>
Shy girl here, ask her questions about herself or things she likes
>>
>>18096777
Gotta agree , its very true i have noticed it.
Trips of truth
>>
>>18096777
>Literally just ask her questions to whole time.
This. Maybe not the whole time though, it can be tiring. Once you get a few clues about her interests from the questions you can mantain a conversation better and stuff. Also try and make her feel comfortable about asking things too. Hope things go well, anon!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.