[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidently dropped my friend's Macbook Pro while it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kimju.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kimju.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Accidently dropped my friend's Macbook Pro while it was in it's carrying case from 1 meter, tiny dent and the cunt acts like I tried to destroy his property. Says the tiny little mark "damaged the internals" and to fix the screen it would cost $100, but didn't really make me pay for it, just kinda guilt tripped me. Gave him like $40, even though his laptop literally has a tiny dent. He doesn't even fix his Macbook (because there is basically no damage) Some time later when the incident is brought up he acts like a dick and talks as if I ruined his laptop and his warranty is voided. What should I do about our friendship?
>>
He's probably an aspie. By giving him that money you enabled him... his parents probably did the same. Damn aspies and their guilt tripping bs.
>>
>>18096464
Your what? Dont make me laugh senpai
>>
Forgot to mention, he's also rich and is spoilt af by his parents (3k gaming pc which he never uses, etcetc.)
>>
File: take a seat anon.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
take a seat anon.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
OP youre a cunt, you damaged it, let him have a go at you.

you have no right not argue back, trust me i hate macfags too but that was his laptop, and you damaged it. Be fair
>>
>>18096509
ad hominem, stop trying to justify your mistake with outside shit.
>>
Does he really have the right to act like I was purposely trying to ruin his laptop? It's a barely noticeable mark and I already paid him half the costs to replace a whole screen.
>>
>>18096464
sounds like he never rely likes u in the first place
>>
Tell him fite me fgt
>>
Nah he's just a dick
>>
>drops a multi-thousand dollar piece of equipment from a fucking meter in the air

>surprised when people are upset about it

maybe you should be careful with other people's shit
>>
go get it fixed.
>>
>>18096464
Your fault for dropping it, his fault if he continually brings it up
>>
>>18096464
Stop being his friend. Imagine if you did more damage to his laptop. He would probably kill you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.