[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a LDR with boyfriend who acts psychotic What the fuck is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1488206000917.png (232KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488206000917.png
232KB, 550x535px
In a LDR with boyfriend who acts psychotic
What the fuck is wrong with him?
He's verbally abusive, has major anger issues, an alcoholic and cokehead, told me he hit an ex that he met and sent her to the hospital after we were broken up for 4 months, is always accusing me of cheating on him or lying, tells me that I act like I don't give a fuck when I clearly do, he is always on the run from the cops, and right now he's in the most serious trouble he's ever been in. Let's just say it's capital crime and he has legally changed all of his information and is planning on moving out of state. He's fucking insane. He literally acts like a sociopath but I know he has love. I've seen him cry over a lost friend, and him being in a relationship with me is pointless if he's trying to get something out of it, right? Because like I said, it's a LDR. But what kind of person am I dealing with? He's got a lot of negative shit that I've already said about him, but I know deep down he's got a good heart. He'll call me beautiful, tell me he loves me, we watch movies together on the phone, but then he gets these random psycho outbursts and will say things and act like I have no feelings, and if I try defending myself he'll start saying shit like if I don't shut the fuck up, he won't talk to me ever again. But he just says that because he loves to win an argument and hear me act like I'm sorry, when there's no reason I should be. Don't ask why I'm still with him. All I'm gonna say is that I love him for his good side. But what is wrong with him? I know it's only LDR, but we're serious about it and have been planning on moving in with each other after he visits. I just want to know how I can make things better, and what kind of mental issue does it sound like he might have?
>>
File: lol.jpg (37KB, 395x375px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
37KB, 395x375px
>LDR
>>
>>18096222

>what the fuck is wrong with him

by your own admission he's a drug addict so there's problem one. his substance abuse probably stems from and exacerbates whatever shitty part of his personality that makes him act that way

>i just want to know how i can make things better

you can't. he needs to get sober and get real help and you need to get away from him. he's not worth it. the way he treats you is an extension of how he feels about you and if it's this bad now it'll only be worse if you move in.

you can't change people, people have to make that decision for themselves.
>>
>>18096222
Just get away from him. One day all that abusiveness may turn physical and you will be in the first line of fire. And if you think you can change him. You can't...
>>
>>18096222

>in an LDR
>with someone who acts psychotic

what the hell is wrong with YOU?
>>
>>18096222
Thank god it's an LDR. That'll make breaking up with him easier.
>>
File: considermydick.png (359KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
considermydick.png
359KB, 1600x1200px
>>18096222
>LDR
>Long Distance Relationship

Always love how girls think anything of this complete degenerate idea of a relationship.

If you aren't physically seeing one another and/or have kid or some mutual responsibility you ain't in a relationship. What you're in is a game of pretend. Said almost the exact same to a girl I used to "date" over the phone except she could never do a real date. Then ironically only when she wanted to break up with me did she date me.

Best part was when she said back "Well it wasn't pretend to me" and I just gave her a look.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.