[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am desperate to get out of my house and find a place to live.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485102287454.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485102287454.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
I am desperate to get out of my house and find a place to live. But I can only afford $400 a month, the issue is that I live in New York. I was hoping to stay in the Bronx as all of my friends and my boy friend lives here. Does anyone know how to look for people that are looking for roommates and that aren't very sketchy? I need a place to live as soon as possible. My number one wish would be to live in the Morris Park section of the Bronx. But people are asking for someone that will essentially pay all of their rent for them in that area. How do people find people to live with?
>>
Get out of Jew York.
>>
>>18096186
My job and my boyfriend are here, I wish I could go but that's not an option at the moment.
>>
>>18096167
>Bronx
>Essentially known in the whole world as a nest for black gangsters
>People ask you to pay their whole rent
>400$ per month
What about you move out of there and find a better job?
>>
>>18096203
I have found rooms for that much in the recent past.

Also it is very clear that you know nothing about the Bronx.
>>
Bumping before bed.
>>
Craigslist duh. People are always looking for roomies.
>>
>>18096167
You can move in with me if you suck my dick a day a week for the rent. If that sounds good send pics to email above
>>
>>18096167

have you tried notsketchyroommates.com?
>>
>>18096340
I was using Craigslist but it's all guys trying to get their dick sucked, just like >>18096350
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.