[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my dad to fuck off? He's the most inconsiderate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3147.jpg (37KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3147.jpg
37KB, 960x634px
How do I get my dad to fuck off? He's the most inconsiderate prick on the planet and won't fuck off.

>he bought this stupid pellet stove
>it squeaks like nails on a chalkboard every time he opens it
>he goes up and down the stairs all day long starting at 6 am until like 3 am every 5 minutes opening it back up and smacking metal shit inside of it
>he's constantly running up and down the stairs while burping stomping farting talking and grunting
>he literally goes to the kitchen and slams the microwave door 8 times every hour

I literally woke up from him 3 times in the last hour. I literally had to crawl out of bed and ask him can I please go to sleep now I'm really tired. I have no fucking clue how he's up 24/7 or why he's such a loud prick Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18096089
What the fuck is a pellet stove? Is your dad trying to commit suicide u think?
>>
>>18096117
Some shitty version of a wood stove I have no clue why they got that my parents always do shit weird
>>
Holy shit, op, kill yourself.
>>
>>18096089
>0
well if its a new microwave you should expect him to use it. wait for him to get tired of using it or start making noise when he sleeps. i used to mess up my moms shit cause she messes up my shit when i get home and she stopped.
>>
Damn that's awful. He's ensuring the house is heated and feeding himself. What a prick.
>>
File: 1424382653190.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424382653190.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>18096159
this , fucking move out these cunts never learn
>>
>>18096089
I hope he sneaks into your room one night when drunk and starts to suck your cock as you sleep you little faggot
>>
My dad is clinically OCD and did shit like this all the time. He'd stand outside my door for half an hour or more with his ear against the door while I slept. Creepy as fuck. But I know he's just clinically compulsive. I bought earplugs to help ignore him, and moved out ASAP.
>>
get some wd40, pretty much solves the problem homie
>>
>>18096089
go study, get a job, then leave your house.

Meanwhile, you can get ideas from this thread >>18096231
>>
>>18096205
Yeah, I always feel compelled to give my daughter physicals. Damn OCD gets me every time.
>>
>>18096089
Sounds like a typical dad, they're all like that, while the kids act as quiet as possible the parents are just loud dicks.
>>
>>18096089
>he's constantly running up and down the stairs while burping stomping farting talking and grunting
Why does every man over 40 do this?
>>
>>18096089

What a prick. Being as loud, gassy and obnoxious as he wants in the house that he owns. Who does he think he is?
>>
>>18096089
Oil the fucking thing, are you an imbecile?
>>
>>18096089
Poor baby. Your daddy, who provides you with home, food and no doubt money has the audacity to go up and down stairs in his own home. How dare he?
>>
I dont understand why everyone in this thread thinks its acceptable for some to be extremely loud in the early hours of the morning when they know people are asleep.

Just because they own the house doesn't mean its not being an asshole.
>>
>>18096089
Find out which circuit breaker runs the microwave and keep turning it off on him. Tell him to oil the hinge on the stove with motor oil or something that will take the heat. Find out what pissed him off and do it and keep doing it. Yell "bless you" Everytime he farts. Track dog shit through the house on the way out the door so he gets stuck with it. Clog the toilet before you leave the house and then blame HIM. Learn to be more passive aggressive.
>>
>>18096089
My dad is still a pain in the ass even after I been out of the house for a number of years now. I got revenge on him through my brother. One time my brother was backing up the driveway at night and broadsided the passenger side of my dad's car. He was pissing his pants because he thought I was going to tell on him. So I said to him just back the car in so he can't see that side. The dumb bastard drove around for a week before he noticed it. One night at dinner he brought it up and said that somebody hit him and didn't know who and he was pissed. So basically I covered for my bro and the old sob wound up with a repair job. Funny as shit cuz I told my dad that whoever hit him must have been a real jerk and he was like, yeah, I hope they get aids and shit. karma's a bitch. My bro and I still laugh our asses off.
>>
>>18096089
Unscrew the connection to his cable box just enough to interrupt service and when the repair guy gets there screw it back in.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.