[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suffer from brain-fog and an inability to reason about concrete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: brain-fog-fibromyalgia.jpg (10KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
brain-fog-fibromyalgia.jpg
10KB, 200x150px
I suffer from brain-fog and an inability to reason about concrete concepts effectively anymore. Sometimes even simple math brings me to a pause.

How can I help myself fix this?
>>
Omega 3, 6, 9. Find a way to meditate. Get a doc appt to see if missing vitamins. Eat healthy. Get therapy.
>>
>>18096071

depends on what the issue is. if you have the time to take time off, take time off. no screens, out of your home, preferrably camping, at least 3 days.

mold in your home can cause brain fog, or just staring at computers too long. it all depends.
>>
I have a brain disease that is untreated and has left me mentally handicapped, omega 3 I'm not sure if it actually helps but you can research it
>>
>>18096100

MDDS?
>>
>>18096088
Omega 6 is found is alot of foods and omega 9 isn't necessary but omega 3 is the important one that is usually neglected by our diets
>>
thanks for the advice in this thread.

Does anyone think mental training might help? Like forcing myself to do sudoku puzzles or similar would help me reach some clarity?
>>
>>18096129

if they're on pen and paper and you're not listening to music / watching TV at the same time, yes.
>>
>>18096071

I was in your exact same position.

A couple of exercise and walking helped.

But what helped me the most was to stop being a faggot and just force me to study and do the things I have to do.

Try it.
>>
Make sure your gut is able to properly digest nutrients from healthy food. Dont eat junk. You are probably deficient in some vitamin, mineral, or combination of. Get enough rest but try not to sleep too much.
>>
>>18096071
Noone here can help you.

Go to a doctor. Could be something dumb and small like mental burn out because youve worked or stressed too hard and you just need to relax and do nothing for a few days.

Could be a degenerative brain disease that may kill you or make you retarded and wish you were dead.

Could be a million things in between. A doctor can help. Not 4channers.
>>
Improve your diet.
Take supplements if necessary. (omega3 and b vitamins can help)
Exercise.
Use your brain.
Be in a peaceful environment.
See a doctor.
>>
>>18096071
Get enough sleep.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.