[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend and i have been together for over a year now the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 432453123.png (267KB, 469x357px) Image search: [Google]
432453123.png
267KB, 469x357px
my girlfriend and i have been together for over a year now
the first 12 months were absolutely perfect, no arguments and nothing but the dream relationship
after that she suddenly woke up one day acting completely different, in a bad way, almost as if someone else is in her body and it's very noticeable
i don't know how to describe but she's always sad, won't talk to me about it properly, a bit distant and we went from having sex every day to maybe three times in two months
she goes out to clubs a lot more and i think her extremely slutty friends are rubbing off on her
she isn't the same anymore and she knows it and we've had a lot of arguments in the last 2 months
now she's told me that part of her doesn't want a relationship anymore but she doesn't know why she feels that way and wishes she didn't

what should i expect is going to happen next?

>no i don't think she's cheated on me
>>
honeymoon wore off and know she's started noticing all the things she doesn't like about you, in the same way you've stopped being able to tolerate things about her
>>
>>18096022
this sounds pretty accurate to me though i wish it wasn't
>>
>>18096015
It looks like the relationship is headed down an unfortunate path. I'm sorry man but sometimes life hits us with some really painful blows, but it's our job to get back up and face life.

If you want 100% commitment, she can't give it to you. Trust her words when she says shit like that. Cheating is irrelevant here, the only thing that matters is she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore, and the appropriate response would be to end it now before you have to suffer through an extended breakup.

Just remember it's not your fault. Keep your head up and let this go down in the books
>>
>>18096022
This or she cucked you. I realized whenever I feelt guilty about something I subconsciously start fights with the person i feel guilty toward, because when I am angry with that person I feel justified doing whatever I did that was unfair.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.