[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello normies. I've never really questioned my lot in life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (24KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg
24KB, 494x482px
Hello normies. I've never really questioned my lot in life. I'm unattractive, short, mildly autistic, and only have autistic interests such as vidya, shitposting, and recently anime. No woman has ever even attempted to get close to me and I fully understand why. I've never thought about having a relationship as anything but a nice fantasy, completely within the realm of fiction. However, I'm starting to wonder about what I'm missing out on. Every year gets lonelier, and after watching an embarrassing amount of romance anime I've started to think. Doesn't it stand to reason that somewhere out there is a girl who's not popular, not particularly attractive, and shares similar geeky interests who might be desperate enough (or even be happy) to be with me? Obviously, experiencing love and affection is as natural as eating and drinking to 99% of people. How can I experience that myself? What's the secret?
>>
>>18095985
It's down to dumb luck. That's how life works.
>>
>>18095985
Not everyone is destined to have babies. The earth would explode if that were the case.
>>
>>18096122
That's why you gotta lift OP. Life is a competition, and there's only room for so many of us to put our seed into the future.

Gonna devote my life to fucking as many bitches as possible.
>>
>>18095985
>Doesn't it stand to reason that somewhere out there is a girl who's not popular, not particularly attractive, and shares similar geeky interests who might be desperate enough (or even be happy) to be with me?

I'm not sure if you REALLY want the female counterpart to you.

I think you want your standard mousey geek girl but unfortunately, mousey girls are high in demand (as long as they are somewhat attractive).
>>
>>18095985
I don't know man, I wonder that myself.

I also wonder what the fuck must've been going through Tesla's mind as died alone, penniless, practically unknown and a virgin to boot.
>>
>>18095985
If there was no God, you would mercifully dead by now.
>>
>>18095985
>Doesn't it stand to reason that somewhere out there is a girl who's not popular, not particularly attractive, and shares similar geeky interests who might be desperate enough (or even be happy) to be with me?

You'd think so, but life likes to really fuck with you.
>>
>>18096271
>I also wonder what the fuck must've been going through Tesla's mind as died alone, penniless, practically unknown and a virgin to boot.

implying unlocking the mysteries of the physical universe isn't superior to 3dpd
>>
>>18096330
Pretty hard to do when funding dries up.

He was virtually unknown by the time of his death.
Must've been a real kick in the nuts when he died.
>>
if homo i wod like to suck you off
>>
>>18095985
I think the hardest part for people like us is actually taking action. Aside from those that are born to a rich family, we have to work and put effort to the things we want. I know personally my problem is I fuck off at home all day. I go to work I have my small circle of friends there that make me content then I go home after work. I don't make an effort to get out into the real world to interact. How am I gonna get a girl when I don't see any or work up the nerve to talk to them. We are all just procrastinating. Time is ticking though, so if you really want companionship you have to put in the effort. There are alot of people out there, you are bound to run into someone you click with if you look hard enough.
>>
>>18095985
/adv/ doesn't help you with real problems.

You'll live like this till you get tired of it or if God has any mercy, die early through natural causes.
>>
>>18095985
I'm imagining what a female wizard looks like and it's not a pretty image.

I doubt there are many attractive or even semi-attractive virgin 20-something women who don't have some sort of issue.
>>
>>18096801
You think Lindsey Sterling is a virgin given that she's a mormon?
>>
>>18095985
Sounds like you need an ego-boost. I know some really fat fuckers that get chicks simply by being over-charismatic douches. Don't do this, though.

Try lifting as a form of meditation and to boost your ego. Try making a profile on a dating website. Volunteer somewhere if you have the time. You must put on the normie mask to understand their ways.
>>
>>18096819
Lol yeah right
>>
>>18096819
No, unless she is a fanatic and violin dancing is an outlet.
>>
>>18097057
Get your own thread.
>>
*Cough*
>>
>>18095985

eHarmony
>>
>>18096259
>>18096801
I don't mind if she's ugly or disabled as long as she's not overweight or really, truly, horrendously disfigured. Some issues are okay as long as they're not too severe. A slightly autistic sperg gf sounds amazing.
>>18096862
I don't lift and I hate gyms, but I work at pretty labor intensive jobs. Currently I'm a deckhand on a cruise ship, so I'm not particularly out of shape.
>>18097700
I have a few dating apps like PoF and OKC, maybe I'll try that one too.
>>
*parp*
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.