[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk with people that aren't interested in things I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1488351441685.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1488351441685.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>talk with people that aren't interested in things I like
>talk with people that I'm not interested in what they like

What's the point of talking to people? Is the chance that they might like something I like be the main motivation? I just can't force myself to be curious about people.
>>
>>18095964
>What's the point of talking to people?

keeping your job.

I used to just not talk much but people got angry and upset about it. So now I talk to people just enough so they don't hate me. I read the results of football online so I can talk a little about something they're interested in. I still dont like them or football though.
>>
We talk to people because:

A. We want something from them.
B. We want to cum inside their body.

All of the unnecessary shit like conversation, interests, and feelings is just societal foreplay.
>>
>>18095980
my main problem is why would I go out and speak with people when I can go on specific places on the internet to always talk about literally anything I want right on the spot with other people who share that interest only? I know it's kind of retarded to think like that but at the same time why not?
>>
>>18095987
You're here because topics are easily categorized to talk about the shit you want.

Being around an actual human is uncomfortable because I'm unsure if you're going to try to spontaneously fuck my ass in the middle of small talk.
>>
>>18095987
So what do you like personally? As long as your hobby isn't mlp you should be fine talking about it to other people IRL.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.