[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24. I'm in my second year of university so my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bjork-post_07.jpg (605KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bjork-post_07.jpg
605KB, 800x800px
I'm 24.

I'm in my second year of university so my friends are 19-21 year olds.

When I was 19-21 I didn't get to go to parties and clubs, wear makeup and nice clothes or have friends or sex

I was a burnout loser NEET who was on the computer all day every day, rarely venturing outside and had 0 friends

I feel like I've lost a good portion of my youth. I'll never get to have the memories they do.

How do I stop grieving over the experiences and time that I lost? There's no way to make up for it now
>>
Just do whatever the fuck you want.

Stop feeling bad about not doing shit you apparently didn't want to do at the time.
>>
>>18095971
I did want to do it but I didn't have the chance to.
>>
>>18095960
Out of curiosity, how'd you break out of that? College?
>>
>>18096208
Yeah I went to university, I'm in my second year now
>>
>>18095960

24 also; got out of NEETdom at 21 too.

The way I think about it is that missing out on the teenage experience isn't too big of a deal.. Because we still have a shitton of time left. So what if we started a little late? We'll just make the next few years count! Most of my friends are in their late 20's and early 30's - still partying etc.

And apart from that, it's probably best to start those experiences with the cognitive and emotional marurity of an adult as opposed to a stupid teenager.

I will agree though - there are some things that get me, like not having a highschool romance; not fucking at 16; etc etc. But yeah, the above thinking helps.

Also, long shot but what city are you in? I'm always looking for fellow ex-NEET's/late bloomers to chill with (very hard to find!)
>>
>>18096634
You just want to get laid. Admit it.
>>
Why do you have to judge your life by shallow experiences? You know It was Bjork who once said there's more to life than this.
>>
>>18095960
Seems like at the time you weren't the type to get out of the computer and start going out on parties and being sociable. And if you did you'd probably only think about how you wish you were at home instead.
What I'm getting at is that you can't grieve something you wouldn't want to do at the time. Needless to say, thinking about it won't change a thing. If your interests have changed now then try acting on them now. 24 is still young, wtf. Good luck!
>>
Jesus, you're a child.
One day, all of this will seem very trivial to you. Some of your best memories won't happen until you are 35+
>>
>>18096676

Yep! But not 'just' ^_^

Like, there are lots of people to bang. If one potential friendship doesn't go that way, then no biggie.
>>
>>18097260
post pic
>>
Man those parties are all sex and drugs. Its about finding someone to hump and something to snort. Their parents bought the cool clothes, or their parents pay the rent so they can buy the cool clothes. It can be a cool scene to explore, and seeing music bringing people together is nice, but ultimately its a farce. You didn't miss out on anything, just future drug addicts and attention whores.
>>
>>18095960

i'm 29 and i'll go out with the people in my classes. I really don't give a shit.

stop trying to convince yourself you're different from everyone else or whatever. just have fun.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.