[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Champagne1.jpg (45KB, 420x281px) Image search: [Google]
Champagne1.jpg
45KB, 420x281px
Hey. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I really want to share and receive some feedback on this sexual problem (it's really not that much of a problem).
Ok, it's about my penis. I'm 21 years old. I just broke up with my ex gf about 3 months ago and now I have a new gf (in a week we'll have 1 month together). So the thing is that with my old gf I had no problems at all with my penis, I got erections when I needed and I came a decent amount, both during sex and when I masturbated when alone and still had a healthy libido on my own (masturbated about 2 times a week). Since I broke up with her I stopped masturbating almost completely and my sex drive has diminished a lot! I haven't had sex with my new gf yet, I'd say we've gotten roughly to 3rd base (I've fingered her and she's given me blowjobs during taxi rides but this doesn't really count since I was so nervous and anxious I just told her to stop haha). (We want to have sex but we haven't got the chance to be completely alone yet). The thing is whenever I'm with her I only get about 80% of my erection! I don't understand completely why, I just never had this problem before. It's been this way for weeks. Also, as I've mentioned, my sex drive has diminished quite a lot, I hardly have fantasies on my own, however, when I'm with her my sex drive is normal I guess, but it's just so weird to not get random erections on my own as I used to. Also, whenever I force myself to masturbate (since I never really feel the urge to do it) I cum so little, about 1/3 of what I used to.
I'm sure that if I were to have sex with my new gf I would get a full erection easily, specially if we did it in a comfortable place. It just bugs me how my libido when I'm alone dropped and how I only get about 80% of an erection when doing 2nd to 3rd base things with her.
P.D. My new girlfriend is way cuter than my ex gf and I love her so much more, so that's not the problem.
Sorry for the rusty english.
>>
help ;_;
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.