[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get a small tattoo on my sternum (in between my breasts)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 20

File: 1428191209801.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428191209801.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
I want to get a small tattoo on my sternum (in between my breasts)

I don't have any tattoos right now

How would you react if a girl undressed and had a sternum tattoo?
>>
Same way I'd react to any consenting adult woman who undressed for me.

Pop a boner.
>>
It would be pretty damn sexy

Bonus points for having pierced tits as well, but that's just my preference
>>
>>18095582
tattoos are 100% degeneracy.

Their cool-factor is fading out now that our youth are growing up to be more conservative than our previous generations.
>>
>>18095596
This. Any girl with tattoos is probably a floozy.
>>
Proceed to fuck her and wonder why she has some ugly tattoo on her upper chest. I wouldn't say anything though.
>>
File: 1388957797545.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1388957797545.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>18095599
>>18095596

Found the virgins.
>>
>>18095632
found the NEET vape faggot with atrocious tribal tattoos and a honda civic plastered in monster energy stickers

keep flippin burgers and savin up for that spoiler my dude... you'll be drowning in pussy
>>
>>18095582
Not good, but it also depends on the tattoo.

Tbh, I'd be more worried about the way you treat me than a tattoo..

I gave 3 people tattoos, one faded completely. The other two people had their kids and parents name on them. I stopped tattooing after that, and hated the idea of tattooing after, wishing I could remove them. But they liked them and wanted to keep them.

Recently I went to a show, and there was a girl I was crushing on, like badly. Her friend had these Satanic looking tattoos on her fingers, and it felt like such a red flag, along with her goth attire, that I didn't even talk to the girl who was with her. Turns out, the girl with the tattoos was very approachable and sociable, even though she wasn't the one I was interested in. She was wearing something different too, a yellow outfit, which changed my perspective I guess.

It's just a mental thing mostly, ya know? Now a days, one can have them removed, thankfully. But if you want my opinion, probably best not to get one. May give the right person the wrong vibe.
>>
>>18095582
>How would you react if a girl undressed and had a sternum tattoo?

"Boobies! ^o^"
>>
>>18095658

Your virgin power is overwhelming.
>>
>>18095582
>When you're 18 this stuff is hot.
>When you're 25 this stuff is just plain ugly.

Do what you want, but be prepared for you to be a different person at 26 than you are now, but also be prepared to want to attract and keep different men than you do now but can't because you have a tattoo between your tits.

>29 year old woman with a lips tattoo on my right breast which I hate and are having removed.
>>
>>18095672
lets see them tats hotshot
>>
>>18095683

I don't have any. I don't need to have tattoos to think that mindlessly hating anyone who has one is retarded.

I've met a lot of reasonable, intelligent people with tattoos. There are plenty of shit degenerates out there with no tattoos; you for example. I discovered you're an unbearable cunt after only 2 posts worth of interaction and you don't have any tattoos. Imagine that.

I don't subscribe to your terrible virgin-robot ideology that you're either the ultimate moral tattoo-free wizard or a terrible degenerate with face tattoos and a dick piercing; like life is either one extreme or another with no reasonable middle ground. That makes no sense. That isn't real life.
>>
>>18095695
>I don't subscribe to your terrible virgin-robot ideology

This is how children talk, you're not ready for a tattoo you'll just end up a bitter roastie like>>18095676
>>
>>18095582
dont bother, unless pic related
>>
>How would you react if a girl undressed and had a sternum tattoo?
I would stop the interview immediately
no tats in my office
>>
Life is either one extreme or another with no reasonable middle ground.

Total body tattoo or nothing
>>
>>18095704
Now post her at 40
>>
>>18095695
kek you're the faggot that called me a virgin for throwing my 2 cents in. you obviously are like 12 or something and cant finish what you start without whining like a lil bitch
>>
>>18095717
>>
>>18095717
shit wrong pic
>>
File: Cummingtogityababy.jpg (93KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cummingtogityababy.jpg
93KB, 550x800px
>>18095724
MMMMMMM
YOU TEASE
Hubba Hubba

Heres me lets fug
>>
Depends on the tattoo and the boobs. It won't be a huge turnoff but it would bug me. I don't like the permanence of tattoos (I know, you can remove them, but that's not clean either), I don think I could ever get one, because I don't believe there are permanent things in life. Seeing someone with a tattoo makes me think they are somewhat careless or overconfident on their judgement. I'm fully aware how judgemental that makes me, but hey, you wanted opinions.

Tattoo's can be sexy though. Because I don't like them. You know, forbidden fruit.
>>
>>18095676
Tattoo removal creams are pretty cheap, check em out.
>>
File: JobInterview.jpg (16KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
JobInterview.jpg
16KB, 264x400px
>>
my dad got a tattoo of his first gf name across his chest

now he has this massive scar instead
>>
>>18095582
I'd think "the tattoo guy got here before me, damn."
>>
>>18095582
pls dont ruin a perfectly good set of tits
>>
File: wG6NdeT.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
wG6NdeT.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>18095596
>degeneracy
>>
File: 1387266714903.gif (745KB, 354x252px) Image search: [Google]
1387266714903.gif
745KB, 354x252px
>>18095701

>Tells other people they talk like children
>Uses the word "roastie" as an insult.

>>18095718

Your 2 cents was retarded. Trying to force life into your robot "us vs. them" ideology will never help you make sense of the world.

Running around life screaming "EVERYTHING WHO LIKES THINGS I DONT LIKE IS A DEGENERATE" won't garner a positive reaction. All it does is illustrate your inability to process social interaction like an intelligent adult.

If you don't want a tattoo, don't get one. The fact that you feel logically justified in making sweeping generalizations of people you don't know based on their choice in body modification, regardless of context, speaks volumes about your immaturity. Maybe they're degenerates, maybe they're not. The fact that you are so vocal and opinionated about it says more about your insecurity than it does theirs
>>
>>18095968
Body modification, regardless of context, is inherently degenerate. Normal, functional people wouldn't ever even consider such a thing. Successful people recoil at the very thought. It's not right.
>>
File: 1483924084884.png (607KB, 490x647px) Image search: [Google]
1483924084884.png
607KB, 490x647px
Tattoos were first a form of collectivism and then turned into a symbol of slavery.

Unless you have at least 1 person (preferably your whole family) having the same tattoo or you're a slave to the ottomans, there's no reason to get a tattoo.
>>
>>18095972
Look I think body mods are pretty dumb too but you just sounds like an unbearable faggot. I don't go beating my eat acting like a "supreme gentleman" because someone did something that I don't like.
>>
File: 1389553149323.gif (2MB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
1389553149323.gif
2MB, 350x251px
>>18095972

>Body modification, regardless of context, is inherently degenerate.

Body modification has been a part of society for thousands of years. Jewelry, adornment and body marking has existed for centuries. Corsets were invented to beautify the waist of women in the early 19th century. Asian cultures bound feet to make feet more beautiful. Ear stretching, piercing and tattoos were a sign of power and affluence in ancient South American cultures.

Circumcision, in its own right, is a form of body modification. Plastic surgery is body modification. Breast reduction is body modification. Botox is body modification. Rhinoplasty is body modification. Repairing cleft palates is body modification. In a much smaller capacity, even getting a hair cut could be considered body modification.

Beautification and alteration of the human body for the purpose of utility or aesthetic is as old as man itself, so, historically, contextually, your opinion holds no water.

>Normal, functional people wouldn't ever even consider such a thing

Having a tattoo, inherently, has very little to do with being normal or functioning. If you weren't a hopeless robot you would know that.

>Successful people recoil at the very thought.

Successful people recoil? You mean successful people like half of the richest actors and actresses in Hollywood? Almost every famous musician that has ever existed? Theodore Roosevelt? Winston Churchill? Thomas Edison? Andrew Jackson? James Polk? George Orwell? Those people, some of the most important and historic individuals in human history, all who have tattoos?

Are those the successful people you're talking about?

>It's not right.

You're entitled to your opinion but the only thing factually fueling the basis for this opinion is your own autism. The superiority you feel over anyone with a tattoo, regardless of their success or character is perplexing. Why you even care about it is beyond me.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18095994

>"Hey anon, check out this tattoo I got yesterday."

>"REEEEEEE. OMG ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OTTOMAN SLAVES???LOLOLOL"
>>
>>18096059
You shouldn't laugh at tribalism and slavery dude.
>>
File: ancient-aliens.jpg (135KB, 650x568px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-aliens.jpg
135KB, 650x568px
>>18095582
I'd be more interested in the fact that a girl undressed for me. Forget the tattoo.

But to directly answer I wouldn't really care. Hell personally i'm alright with just about any Tattoos so long as they aren't on your arms or on your face since people tend make better aesthetic choices with the other areas.

Especially the arms. Those really go to fucking shit soon as the ink starts to dull out.
>>
>>18096065

I'm laughing at aspergers, sir.
>>
>>18096068
FUCKING STOP IT. STOP APPROPRIATING OTTOMAN SLAVERS.
>>
Trash. Would fuck but nothing else.
>>
File: 1434298567464.gif (2MB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434298567464.gif
2MB, 272x480px
>>18096070

Check me out, I'm le superior male because my greasy, pimple covered skin that graciously flaps off of my unathletic basement-bod is free of ink marks. I'm better than allllllll of you and all I had to do was sit in my 1 bedroom cave and will it into existence. Take witness, peons, and soak in my majesty.
>>
>>18096081
Stop bullying me. I just wanted to suggest reasoning behind getting a tattoo.
>>
I'd be happy to be looking at boobs.
>>
>>18095582
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
>>
>>18096084

>I just wanted to suggest reasoning behind getting a tattoo.

I got great reasoning; if you don't want a tattoo, don't get one. If you meet someone, don't be a cunt and at least make some half-assed attempt at witnessing some kind of example of their character or personality before you start making judgements about how normal or functional their lives are because, in fact, you know absolutely fuck-all about them. Act like a goddamn adult and at least pretend to have some ability to be confident in your own decisions and life choices without feeling the need to denigrate complete strangers for theirs.

Developing such a childish a sense of superiority over other people for something so innocuous and unimportant to your own life as a fucking tattoo of an anchor or a star on their chest or arm makes you look weak.
>>
>>18096023
>You mean successful people like half of the richest actors and actresses in Hollywood?
You should never do or think anything they do. They are the posterchildren of being wrong and held up as idols by people who seek to destroy you and your culture. You should know this.
>>
File: 1396213949635.gif (2MB, 272x210px) Image search: [Google]
1396213949635.gif
2MB, 272x210px
>>18096103

>They are the posterchildren of being wrong and held up as idols by people who seek to destroy you and your culture

The most you type the more I feel like you should be trolling /pol/, not /adv/. I swear to god if you mention anything about illuminati or the earth being flat I'm going to flip my fucking lid.
>>
>>18096023
>Jewelry, adornment and body marking has existed for centuries. Corsets were invented to beautify the waist of women in the early 19th century. Asian cultures bound feet to make feet more beautiful. Ear stretching, piercing and tattoos were a sign of power and affluence in ancient South American cultures.
All of that is degeneracy, as in, the very definition.

>Circumcision, in its own right, is a form of body modification. Plastic surgery is body modification. Breast reduction is body modification. Botox is body modification. Rhinoplasty is body modification. Repairing cleft palates is body modification. In a much smaller capacity, even getting a hair cut could be considered body modification.
You are making a mistake by lumping in degenerate visual modifications with reconstructive surgery and hygiene. It's the same as 'ricing' a car; it adds nothing, and makes you look like a tool. Nobody likes ricers for the same reason nobody likes people with tattoos or piercings.

>Having a tattoo, inherently, has very little to do with being normal or functioning. If you weren't a hopeless robot you would know that.
Yes it does. Only white trash, hippies, feminists, and 'street culture' thinks tatoos are okay. Do you think anyone working in an important position for a major Fortune 500 company has a tattoo? You ever seen a holder of a STEM PhD with a tattoo? No, you haven't.

>Why you even care about it is beyond me.
It's disgusting and visually repulsive, that's why. You'd never see tattoos in any decent church.

>>18096109
It's just the Jews, anon. Nothing new. They've been at this same game since they had Rome toppled. Topple the culture, then strip them of their civic identity, and everything else just falls into place. That place being a pile of rubble.
>>
>>18096118
>Circumcision is hygiene
So you are willing to trade sexual pleasure because you're too lazy to pull your foreskin back for 20 seconds when showering? Are you retarded?
>>
Honestly I think tattoos should be only for telling a story. Not a "I got drunk one weekend" story but something that changed your life.

For example, my dad and grandfather both passed away within 3 months of each other. I am working on the design for a tattoo to honor them both. My brother came back from the army with ptsd after surviving a mortar and I have been taking care of him ever since. I'm going to get one for him as well. Lastly, I'm going to be getting a tattoo of my favorite game because it was what got me into gaming and computers, the latter of which I make a living off of.

So to answer your question, I would ask why she got the tattoo.
>>
>>18096123
I'm talking about haircuts retard, circumcision is Jewish evil.
>>
>>18096098
It's not a form of superiority, it's understanding how people think.

When they have tattoos, they're vain about their own existence, not even their abilities or their knowledge, or even physical belongings that they've amassed.

They're actually impressed with themselves for just existing. To me, that's a form of weakness.
>>
File: 1375765428066.gif (989KB, 455x344px) Image search: [Google]
1375765428066.gif
989KB, 455x344px
>>18096140

That was a very fine piece of autism you did there, just assuming to know you understand how people think without knowing anything about them. Many congrats to you.

>>18096118

>All of that is degeneracy, as in, the very definition.

It isn't.

>Do you think anyone working in an important position for a major Fortune 500 company has a tattoo?

I do.

>You ever seen a holder of a STEM PhD with a tattoo? No, you haven't.

I have.

>Only white trash, hippies, feminists, and 'street culture' thinks tatoos are okay.

And Bank of America, PetSmart, Ticket Master, Flagship Cinemas, Sprint, Wells Fargo, Home Depot, National City Bank, Kmart, Sally Beauty Supply, Target, Amazon, Boeing, Ford Motors, Allstate, Shell Chemical, IBM, Apple, RE/MAX Realty, and dozens of other fortune 500 multi-billion dollar corporations that have open policies on visible tattoos in the workplace.

But other than that, sure, only white trash, hippies and feminists. Hit that one right on the nose, bud.

>It's just the Jews, anon. Nothing new.

And there it is. The /pol/ icing on the shitty /pol/ cake.
>>
>>18096166
>The Jews did not topple Rome by removing any trace of roman 'identity' from Roman subjects and divorcing them from Roman culture allowing Rome itself to be sacked and destroyed while the greater empire fell like dominoes
I mean it's fun to play pretend sometimes but come on.
>>
File: 1486877869562.jpg (110KB, 699x536px) Image search: [Google]
1486877869562.jpg
110KB, 699x536px
>>18095582

Oldfag here (33 years old, I know). Just wanted to share my experience.

I'm nearing my 40's and I'm covered in tattoos. Neck to feet, hands to tits. Let me explain.

I was an artist in my adolescent years. I attended an art high school and graduated with the intent on becoming a graphic designer (and this was many years before photoshop and all that were hip and in style). Things didn't work out in college so I ended up working at a tattoo shop for the next 7 years or so. There I kind of fell in love with the art. I met so many incredible artists that painted such beautiful things and it wasn't enough for me to just look and move on, I wanted these pieces on me. That in combination with just the whole air of the place, I got my first tattoo at 19 and I was hooked.

I'm not going to lie, they made me feel more beautiful. I thought the art was beautiful and once it was put on me I felt better about the way I looked. Whether you want to call that insecurity or vanity, I don't know, I don't care. I looked at myself in the mirror and I liked it.

Over my years I decided I wanted to work in the body mod industry. I met SOOO many successful people covered in tattoos and piercings that my notion of body modification preventing you from success was shattered. Needless to say, my passion didn't pan out again.

I'm now 33, again, and even though a lot of my tattoos I got when I was young I don't regret any of them. They're apart of me and my past and to be honest, throughout the course of a day I'm never aware of them. The permanence of a tattoo never scared me. I understood why other people didn't want them but after witnessing thousands of tattoos happen while working it became second nature.

(cont.)
>>
>>18096254

(cont)

Now, years later, I own a large adult foster care agency with roughly 20 locations across the pacific northwest. I make a very, very good living for myself. I own a house, a couple cars, a few toys and I'm very financial comfortable and independent.

The point of my story is not to tell you that you should take the decision of getting a tattoo lightly. You shouldn't. Its permanent and it will change people's perception of you. I was never under any illusion about that but I never wanted to work in a corporate environment. I knew that wasn't what I wanted to do so making that decision was easy for me.

As I got older I just realized that there are so many things people will judge you for; wearing too much black, having too much hair, having too little hair, wearing tight clothes, driving a fast car, owning a motorcycle, having a piercing, having a beard etc.,

No decision you make in life will come without judgement from other people but as I reach my middle age I have the time nor the energy to worry about shit like that. I made my decisions in life and lived the way I wanted to live and I happily accept the repercussions for them. Whether or not you think I'm a degenerate is irrelevant to my sense of fulfillment or satisfaction with my life.

All decisions come with consequences. I understood how people felt about visible tattoos. I never kid myself about that. Get them if you want but be ready to accept the image that you put off. Its a serious decision that should be treated with the reverence it deserves. For me I never really cared because I look in the mirror and I like what I see. I've had them for so long I would feel naked without them. Every piece of art is a reminder of a time and a person and a memory and it makes me happy to see them, even after all these years. Thats all I give a shit about.
>>
It really depends on the person. As you've probably noticed in this thread, people have different preferences.

Generally, from a professional standpoint, tattoos are undesirable. So if you're planning on going into some professional field I'd make sure the tattoo is non-visible under regular attire.

Some people like myself aren't really a fan of tattoos that obstruct some major part of your body. I like being able to see a women's full figure and when she has something so large tattooed on her it kind pulls me out of it. I'll admit tattoos can be really sexy.

But if your main reason for wanting to get a tattoo is because you want to look desirable for men then there's really nothing you need to do. You have a pair of tits, an ass and a vagina. All you need to do is make eye contact and you're pretty much set.
>>
>>18096290

>But if your main reason for wanting to get a tattoo is because you want to look desirable for men

One could argue that changing anything about yourself solely for the purpose of pleasing other people might be detrimental.
>>
>>18095632
>everyone who doesn't like tattoos is a virgin
>>
>>18096413

There's a vast difference between simply not liking tattoos and going out of your way to make negative judgements about people you don't know simply because they did something that you don't like.
>>
>>18095582

That's really gross.
>>
File: faggot.png (154KB, 262x293px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
154KB, 262x293px
>>18095716
>Total body tattoo or nothing
>show arms only tattoo
top kek
>>
>>18095582
No...Tattoos look like shit and ironically those that get them reek of narcissism; even the fat ugly wannabes. Oh and I'm sure the ladies just drool over the guy that gets Optimus prime tattooed on the back of his leg. It's like those gay ear plugs.
>>
>>18095582
I want to be haram with her mouth
>>
>>18095582
Depends on the tat
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.