[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If money weren't a factor, what would you do with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: work.jpg (236KB, 2001x1501px) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
236KB, 2001x1501px
>If money weren't a factor, what would you do with your life?

My answer is "sit around playing video games and touching myself".

That only makes money if you're a hot girl, which I am not, so wat do?
>>
>>18095578

Oh, and for the record, I'm not suicidal yet.
>>
>>18095578
I would absolutely love to buy a few hundred acres of forest with either a lake or large river+waterfall.

traveling the world would also be pretty high on my list. I've got a ton of places I want to visit but can't afford the $1500 plane tickets more than once every other year and even then I can't justify blowing the money on that.
>>
>>18095686

I've thought about squatting on crown land here in Canada. If you manage for 20 years without getting caught, it's yours by squatter's rights. Only thing is, the only place I can picture getting away with it is the Yukon and I don't know if I'd survive the winters there.
>>

Yacht full of hookers and the less dangerous half of drugs.
>>
>>18095698
I don't know if that's a real thing.
How would you prove that you've been living there for 20 years?
How would they not notice an increase in power and water consumption that doesn't correlate with any other buildings on that grid?

Seems weird.

Hmm. If money wasn't an issue, I'd like to help my family out financially. I wouldn't mind spending a bit more time with them, actually. A bit hard at the moment, even if I wanted to, I'm a bit of a failure, so I don't have a ton to really talk with them about. I suppose having the free time, and not having to worry about eating that month would free up some time for some of my hobbies. I'd like to get into fabrication. I like pretty much everything from carpentry to electronics. I'd probably build that into some engineering and design. Spend my time creating solutions to problems. I also enjoy getting out quite a bit. I don't do it much right now, because I'm stressed out of my mind, and frankly quite ashamed of my physique. Being able to just go out and camp, bike, and kayak would be pretty sweet. Might even get a job in a sporting store or the like just to be able to interface with people that enjoy similar shit, maybe make some friends.

Long term? I don't really know. I've never cared much for legacies, but I think the concept of building up to one grand achievement is pretty neat. Perhaps with a large enough background in fabrication and engineering, I'd be able to study a bit into some other fields and apply that knowledge into evolving the tool set that those workers have in their particular fields. Be it creating new machines based on theories, or creating cheaper and more readily available alternatives to expensive machinery. Whatever. I see a lot of university kids working on interesting ways to bring technological solutions to third world countries, and I think that's pretty neat. It's hard to say. I've never really been the sort to try to plan so far ahead.
>>
i would literally buy friends.
throw money around and make the people who left me appear once more.
>>
First I would go on a sweet vacation to somewhere tropical with my family. lots of scuba diving, swimming, jet skiing.

Then I would decide what to do next while I was there. Probably something constructive.

I would just do whatever I want whenever without fear of not being able to any more because no money.
>>
>>18095578
Talk to people about their problems and let them know that everything will be OK.
>>
Drugs.
>>
Pretty much everything I'm already doing, except I would buy a huge house with lots of land and like 20 dogs. And hire someone to take care of the dogs. Oh and I'd fly out to visit my online friends. Especially that special one that I met from this board.
>>
>>18095578
Son, you would barely comprehend half the shit I'd do if money didn't matter.
>>
>>18095578
die, because my life would be pointless.
>>
>>18095578
if i didnt care about money id probably be in a lukewarm climate with a shitload of sports hobbies
mountain climbing
photohgraphy
jogging in rain
mountain biking
u name it
>>
File: image-friends-photo.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image-friends-photo.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>18096369
>fly out to visit my online friends

Friends are better when you don't see them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.