[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a serial over-texter and want to stop. Has anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: d-frollo-hell-1.png (302KB, 567x582px) Image search: [Google]
d-frollo-hell-1.png
302KB, 567x582px
I'm a serial over-texter and want to stop.

Has anyone else overcome this?
>>
>>18095573
Easy. Sell your smartphone.

Now buy a $20 prepaid flip-phone.

Your texting will cease, your interpersonal communication will get better, and you will flourish. I promise you.
>>
>>18095584
This really. I chose to not use a cellphone anymore, and switched my communication to email. Same principle applied, and my wallet benefited as much from this as my social situation did.
>>
>>18095584
>>18095602
OP Here
I've done something similar where I've taken a vow to not text anyone first unless ABSOLUTELY necessary and also to only communicate with my current fuck buddy through phone calls.

Even though I'm not texting anyone I still feel that anxiety of 'theyre not texting me, why aren't they texting me'. How do I get rid of that?
>>
>>18095669
Be clear with yourself here. Why does them texting you matter, and is it really reasonable for you to feel this way about the reasons why it matters? Why are you expecting them to text you?
>>
>>18095669
Another easy one. Tell them you don't receive texts anymore so if they send anything you won't see it.

Then you'll know why they aren't texting you, and if they have something to say they'll just call you. If they don't call you, then it obviously isn't that important.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.