[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went to a friend's birthday party and met this guy there.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0496.jpg (46KB, 386x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
46KB, 386x449px
>Went to a friend's birthday party and met this guy there. >He was friends of my friends.
>We kinda hit it off, we never talked but secretly hitting on each other.
>Few of my friends jokingly asked me if I want his number bla bla kind of. I was shy so I didn't say anything just laughing off.
>The next day one of his friends asked my friend if I had a boyfriend and my friend told that guy that he doesn't know if I had one.
>Now I don't know how to feel when I kind of waiting for him and kinda find it ridiculous when I'm waiting for somebody I didn't even talk.
>But I like him though, can't stop thinking about him.
What do?
>>
>>18095551

you a dude or a chick?
>>
>>18095569
A chick bro
>>
>>18095576

then add him on facebook.
>>
>>18095576
Your post is so high school it hurts.

When will humans develop courage? Just ask the person you like to meet up.
>>
>>18095581
I'm a girl, shouldn't he the one make the move first?
>>18095579
I don't know his fb I only know his last name
>>
It is evident that this man has strong intentions of becoming your husband in God's name and father of all your future children.

Unless you're like 14 years old. That changes the story completely.
>>
>>18095586
>I'm a girl, shouldn't he the one make the move first?
FUCK OFF
>>
>>18095586

>i dont know his fb i only his last name

then go to your mutual friends facebooks and search his last name.

>shouldnt he be the one to make the move first

should, sure but if you want somethign you cant whine about how people dont give it to you
>>
>>18095637
This is funny because I tried but I can't find him.
>>
>>18095655

id just igve up if i were you then. mostly becuase if i were you i wouldnt want to have anyone date someoen as bad as you
>>
>>18095666
How am I bad?
>>
>>18095675

your frustratingly annoying. all your friends are trying to set you up and instead of making a move you whine on 4chan.
>>
>>18095682
Maybe I am
>>
>>18095594
If he practices Islam that's still a perfectly valid statement.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.