[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need real world advice. how effective is plan-b? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: pzdv0q3w3wey[2].jpg (64KB, 803x559px) Image search: [Google]
pzdv0q3w3wey[2].jpg
64KB, 803x559px
i need real world advice.

how effective is plan-b?

I have a girl coming over soon, and im pretty sure we are going to fuck. can I cum inside her if I have the plan-b?

pic not related
>>
plan b would make her feel like shit for days afterward. you have to be quite the dumb asshole to buy something and subject her to that just to cum inside her.
>>
>>18095536
>ignoring the question
betas up in this /adv/
>>
>>18095536
Holy shit you virgin
>>
89%, roughly, if you're taking the kind commonly purchased at the pharmacy within the first three days of having sex.

But the other anon is right--it's considered "emergency" contraception for a reason. It can make a girl quite sick afterward, and I doubt you want a girl associating fucking you with a day of vomiting and cramps.
>>
>>18095531
You really want a 1 in 10 chance of being a father?

Bump that to 10/10 if she refuses to take the Plan B
>>
>can I cum inside her if I have the plan-b?

You sound like the kind of kid who has 1% of life figured out, but isn't aware the other 99% of life exists. Well hey, if not for folks like you then humanity probably would have died out a long time ago.
>>
FHRITP

google it to learn more
>>
>>18095531
Plan B doesn't prevent STD's and is meant to be used when birth control fails. If you want to come inside her, do her in the butt. Ask first.
>>
op, you need to learn this isnt /pol/ and /adv/ is full of girls and betas. so word your question better.

>so if condom fails, will planb be effective against pregnancy?
>>
File: 55.jpg (143KB, 530x500px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
143KB, 530x500px
>>18095750
>condoms

have fun going soft
>>
i would rather wank than use a condom,
step1 you put on a condom
step2 you fuck her
step3 you pull the condom and tight and break it with ur dickforce
step4 cum, OMGASH it was broken!
step5 place head on her chest and rest on her for like 5minutes before conversation
>>
Plan B is very effective when taken immediately, and becomes less and less effective the longer you wait. 72 is the maximum amount of time before efficacy drops too much. But sooner is better.
>>
>>18095793
so many virgins in this thread
>>
You'll be fine OP. All those haterposts and eight dollars will buy you a starbucks.
>>
>>18095799
haterposts and eight dollars? i dont get it
>>
>>18095801
Means all haters in this thread combined add up to nothing.
>>
>>18095531
Idiot. Use a condom. You'll create an unwanted kid and ruin all 3 of your lives.
>>
>>18095809
condoms expensive tho
>>
>>18095817
Not as expensive as plan b you fuck
>>
>>18095603
>ignoring the question
it takes 2 seconds to google it and is clearly written on a packaging
>Holy shit you virgin
I'm 30 and my girlfriend has had an IUD for years. at this point in my life I don't think there is anything that could make me use condom, I'd rather just cum in her mouth.
>>
>>18095817
If you can't pay for a box of $10 condoms then you don't really deserve/not prepared to have sex. Get real.
>>
>>18095817
>paying for condoms
I can think of 3 places I could get a free condom and when I was in high school and college like OP probably is it would've been many more.
>>
File: Cq4tbEdXYAEexg0.jpg large.jpg (148KB, 990x661px) Image search: [Google]
Cq4tbEdXYAEexg0.jpg large.jpg
148KB, 990x661px
>>18095840
Thanks for the /adv/ice bro.

>>18095839
hahahaa eat shit dumbass
>>
>>18095837
Lol this is like me and my fiancé and we have 2 kids and don't want a second but I had an IUD for years and we have been together for ever. Having a rubber between us is like --- not cool at all.
>>
>>18095531
Plan B is like 90+% effective. But this is maybe the dumbest thing ever. Just dont cum inside her, no matter what. Worst case scenario she says she took it and just throws it in the fucking garbage. You don't want that kind of fucking paranoia lingering in your head for the next couple months, possibly more if she ends up pregnant and you have to figure out if its yours and what to do with it.
>>
>>18095531
Just wear a condom half on your shaft so u can feel that pussy. When your about to cum pull the condom down and jizz.
>>
Just wrap it and enjoy, the risk isn't worth it
>>
>>18095817
Planned Parenthood gives them away for free
>>
>>18095531
femanon here, i went full retard and let the guy do this and had one of the worst weeks in my life, sitting hours on the toilet because i was feeling like something was about to get out (even though i know it's not possible and how the pill works), having terrible cramps, this shit lasted for almost 7 days

every girl reacts differently but still don't push her
>>
>sleep with married girl
>we finish
>pull out
>realize condom broke
>she has a mental breakdown
>hyperventilates on the floor
>says she's just going to take a plan b pill
>asks me to pay for me
>FUCKING 40 BUCKS?!?!?!
>i give her a pep talk and leave
>never contact again

Didn't pay for it btw.
>>
>>18095796
But he's right anon
>>
File: but_why.jpg (32KB, 599x384px) Image search: [Google]
but_why.jpg
32KB, 599x384px
>>18096975
>Implying anyone here gives a shit about your woman's issues, or even wants to know
Beat it, roastie. Men are talking.
>>
>>18095817
I'd have to agree with 5820
>>
File: okay.gif (583KB, 268x149px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
583KB, 268x149px
>>18097104
beat it kiddo
i bet you wish someone like me would look at you
>>
>>18097126
Sorry honey, I don't look for girls that slut around rawdogging it with strange men and then sit on the toilet for a week. Sounds like a train wreck.
>>
File: EDGY 2013.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
EDGY 2013.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>18097104
>>
File: fu.gif (2MB, 282x257px) Image search: [Google]
fu.gif
2MB, 282x257px
>>18097131
it was my boyfriend, dumbfuck
you sound like a poltard baby
joke's on you 'cause i'm a conservative, blue-eyed, skinny blonde which you'll never get with this attitude

>>18097144
this
>>
>>18095531
plan b is several time more expensive than a box of condoms. even one of the fucking ridiculously large boxes.
>>
>>18097201

I'm not even the intended recipient and i lost brain cells reading this post.
>>
>>18095711
Isn't it only a 25% chance on average with no protection?
>>
>>18097241
condoms dont feel good
>>
There are so many kinds of contraception, just do a little research, Jesus. Planned Parenthood and Bedsides both have good information.
>>
>>18096980
I approve of this message.
>>
>>18097201
So you're anorexic, opinionated, and have a near-bursting ego bubble. Alrighty, I'm not the op, but I'd definitely not like to stick my dick in that sort of crazy.
>>
File: 1486259188732s.jpg (2KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1486259188732s.jpg
2KB, 125x109px
>>18098660
Haha I thought it was good too
>>
>>18097310
It's less of a diceroll and more of a contest for your sperm cells to successfully reach an ovum, which may or may not be there when they go. Insufficient sperm count can lead to an egg being there but not getting fertilized.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.