[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if my neighbors dogs bark all fucking day. Anytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3106.png (127KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3106.png
127KB, 534x640px
What do I do if my neighbors dogs bark all fucking day. Anytime between 6 am and 10 pm they literally bark for fucking hours and the owners don't care. I've literally been listening to dogs bark for 2 hours straight without even stopping for a second.

The owners literally don't take care of them they give them hard food and that's literally it. The dogs literally just sit outside my house for hours and bark never once have I seen the owners try to stop them or let them in or anything. I just hear "bark bark bark" outside for hours on end. Sometimes I shoot them with BB guns but it doesn't do shit. Kinda wanna throw some steak with rat poison in it over the fence.
>>
>>18095374
call for noise complaints. nothing else you can do.
>>
>>18095382
So poison them
>>
>>18095374
>be my grandpa
>new neighbours
>the dog barks nonstop
>record the barks
>make loop and play it nonstop back
>after 2.5 day the dog stopped barking
>new neighbours take him to vet, looks like psychological trauma, the dog will never be the same
>neighbours move away

True story.
>>
>>18095715
>OP wants less barking
>suggests a solution that is literally barking 24/7
>>
>>18095374
you grab that pupper by the neck and hold its head underwater til it stops moving
>>
>Kinda wanna throw some steak with rat poison in it over the fence.
But don't tell anybody. Make sure you get the right poison though, some are highly inefficient. I know there's something that can kill it in a few hours, don't remember it's name now though, google it. Buy the poison from as far away from your home as possible then throw it all away, again, as far away from your home as possible. Make sure no one sees you. There's very little chance that someone will go through the trouble to prove it was you, but it's worth being cautious, just in case.
>>
>>18095374
Get a job, then you'll only have to listen to them in the evening before bed and it might not be as annoying.
>>
>>18095374
>Sometimes I shoot them with BB guns
>Kinda wanna throw some steak with rat poison in it over the fence.

Thats...a very bad idea unless you know the owners very, very well and are absolutely certain that you're capable of controlling them in a conflict. I know that the first isn't true because you've been unable to ask nicely, I know that the second isn't true because you've been unable to make them take the dogs inside.

If your neighbors can connect you to violence against the animals you're looking at criminal charges and civil liability IF they're law abiding folks and give a shit. If they aren't, you're looking at no paper trail of a conflict. That means that they can do pretty much whatever they want because theres no clear motive. Sounds extreme? Most police departments aren't terribly motivated and most cases that are even a little difficult go nowhere. Thats especially true for lesser crimes.

True story: I had an ongoing conflict with a neighbor over him stealing mail. I never called the police because I don't believe in doing so and I didn't have much evidence other than seeing him take someone else's mail. I went and talked to him, he told me to go fuck myself, I changed the locks on my door, he followed my mailman into my foyer. 2am two guys crow barred his back door, beat the shit out him, put a gun in his mouth, and told him to go fuck himself. Cops came to my door, but what problem did I have with the guy?

Your neighbors probably aren't people like that, but you won't know until you know.
>>
>>18095374
>bark, bark, bark
Kys end your suffering
>>
>>18095374
Run him over "by accident".
>>
>>18095374
call animal control and tell them that the owners neglect their dog.
>>
>>18095383
>>18095737
>>18095753
>>18096149
What the fuck? Edgy retards
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.