[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you finally muster the courage to admit you were wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2342.jpg (40KB, 530x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2342.jpg
40KB, 530x349px
What if you finally muster the courage to admit you were wrong and say sorry but the other person doesn't accept it? I have to do it but I'm terrified of being rejected. Alternatively, do you think there is a way or a right time to increase chances of my apologies being accepted?
>>
Listen to Baba O'Reilly- you don't need to be forgiven. If you are sorry and you know it, that's all you can do. Whether or not they forgive you is on them
>>
It's not up to you to be forgiven, what's up to you is to apologise and mean it. If that person doesn't accept the apology it's okay, but we aware that people can forgive with their mind, but it takes time to forgive emotionally.
>>
>>18095388
>>18095381
That really sounds like a very mature thing to do and I wish I could do that but I keep thinking... Won't things be uncomfortable if it's someone you still have to interact with daily? I'll feel bad whenever I look at them. Damn, I wish those kinds of things weren't that hard
>>
>>18095360
Well then you are the better person in my opinion, because you had the courage to accept defeat and take responsibility, and the other had no ability to be humble and accept things to let bygones be bygones.

This anon has it right.>>18095388
>checked
>>
>>18095360

realize that you arent apologizing in order to get forgiveness. you are apologizing because its the right thing to do, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>18095360
doesn't directly answer your question but this might help you OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWRBYRoXu8s
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.