[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporting conservative who liked a liberal from a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480722201960.jpg (102KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1480722201960.jpg
102KB, 750x523px
Trump supporting conservative who liked a liberal from a week or two ago here. Gave up on her and found a 7/10 with more conservative views. But I've encountered another dilemma, I've always had trouble with asking out someone. Not in a way of nervousness, but more in the way of either getting friend zoned or hearing "we haven't talked enough." How do I stay in that gray area of not being a "friend" but also not being an "acquaintance"

Tl;Dr Need help staying out of the friend zone, but not being just an acquaintance when asking someone out.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18095242

you don't. despite how women act and respond they aren't actually not building their way up to a relationship with you.

when a girl says 'we havent talked enough' its just an easy way to say no. men have it in their heads that women are just extremely volatile creatures when actually they're a lot more consistent than we give them credit for.

as a general rule if a woman has an excuse for why she wont date you, its just an excuse, cuz the reality is she just doesn't like you.

talk to a girl for a week, make sure to ask her to hang out, and then make a move.
>>
>>18095242

Your political views are pretty unrelated, but what the heck.

Here's the thing: The friendzone doesn't exist. If she is into you she'll go out with you. If she isn't she won't.

So if you think she is into you NOW, then make a move before she gets bored andm oves on. If you don't think she is into you yet, then get to know her better and see if you connect, but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>18095244
Appreciate the help, anon.
>>
>>18095247
Also appreciated
>>
>>18095242
>Need help staying out of the friend zone, but not being just an acquaintance when asking someone out.

Start by acting a tiny bit more flirty than you normally would with a girl. How does she respond?

If she seems receptive, then escalate a little bit next time. And so on.

I think you can avoid the friend zone if you imply that you're a bit more into her than that, even without committing to asking her out.

Note that she might still reject you under the "friend" pretense but at that point it's just euphemism for "I'm not interested".
>>
>>18095278
Will give it a go. Thanks, anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.