[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve a beautiful handwriting, like pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

How can I achieve a beautiful handwriting, like pic related? Any tips, or a guide?
>>
>>18095235

Three step guide:

Practice

Practice

Practice

Good luck!
>>
>>18095235
That's kinda gay
Are you gonna put some cologne on the paper too, huh ? HUH ?
>>
sure that is pretty, but not easy to read. just a mass of cursive lines that all blend together. there is a reason that style went out of fashion.
mono-space sans-serif is the only font that should be used.
>>
File: abcde.png (5KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
abcde.png
5KB, 198x255px
>>18095235
Wow I had just written a whole tutorial and accidentally clicked a hyperlink and fucked it up.

Again with less direction, because you can do all this online on your own.

Step 1) Learn the letters. Do one letter a day and learn like in pic related.

Step 2) After doing step 1 for all letters, start making words out of them. Learn fundamentals/how the letters string together per word. Do so for every letter. A few words each. Should take no more than 3 weeks.

Step 3) Make sentences. Write memos and letters to yourself. More practice basically.

These are literally the only steps you need, because we are attempting to override your tenancies to used previously learned symbols and characters.

It seems all elementary, and yes it is. This is the path of least resistance and most effective for the self learner.
>>
>>18095327
I forgot to stress effectiveness > style.
The point is to write neatly and be readable. Trying to be too artistic and unique, or trying to replicate a letter to the very bone isn't the point here. It's ego stroking and counter-intuitive.
>>
>>18095338

Thank you for your help. But I also want to know how to write fancy, just for fun.

Which style do you recommend for a readable letter, and for a fancy and artistic letter?
>>
File: abc.jpg (114KB, 2021x802px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
114KB, 2021x802px
>>18095371
Well, cursive. All the different types of cursive are just people's attempts at cursive, and along the way they have developed(most of the time it's unintentional) their stylistic writing ability.
Practice is the key here. Working the fundamentals. Style comes as you progress, or as a result of practice.

Think of it this way. No person can draw the perfect circle, just like no person can completely replicate cursive writing of another person(or their signature). At least not without hundreds of hours of specialization training and study of that person's writing method.

So attempt at making circles, but never expect it to be exact copy of the original. You'll soon see style in it as you progress. Maybe the circle will be slightly italic, or subtly square or triangle like.

It all comes down to practice. Everything else get's developed along the way without you putting any effort into developing those aspects.
>>
File: abcd.jpg (82KB, 1417x673px) Image search: [Google]
abcd.jpg
82KB, 1417x673px
>>18095389
Compare that pic with this pic. Can you notice the difference in their cursive writing? Those differences are innate and will be developed as you practice the fundamentals.
>>
File: ab.jpg (38KB, 453x350px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
38KB, 453x350px
>>18095393
Wrong photo lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6rfoRiWa8A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4Ozz3Dwhk
These two videos are a good starting point to give you an idea.
>>
Not the OP but those are fancy tips and examples. Thanks anon.
>>
I just write slow and everyone freaks out about how beautiful my writing is. If I write fast it is only better than average. NOTE: Both companies I've worked for will not allow you to write anything. Only print like a 1st grader. That is why it is going away. Basically the majority with shitty handwriting screwed it up for everyone.
>>
>>18095429
You sure it wasn't computers and having everything more accessible for accountability?
>>
>>18095429
>it's someone else's fault I can't do my work in a slow way
>>
>>18095429
work is not a place to "practice art"
you need to print because everything you write needs to be understood by a machine when it's scanned later

your handwriting is not accurate to the way letters are supposed to look, so you have been forbade from using it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.